Chapter 5 (sneak peak)

Okay so this isn't the full chapter 5 but I wanted to give you guys something bc I said I would update by Friday (it's now Saturday 😁😁) I'm really sorry this isn't a proper update but hopefully it'll provide some clues about what's going to happen next!
[more info at the end]
--

Eli's P.O.V

"How dare she threaten me? How dare she defy me? I can't believe it. I'll put and end to her and her stupid pack" I growl pacing up and down my office.

"Well you kind of can't because she's you mate so neither you nor any of the pack can harm her in any way" Jace stated. This made me seriously angry. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the wall.

"YOU DON'T THINK I CAN DO IT, JUST YOU WATCH ME" I screamed in his face, "And don't you dare defy me like that again" i spat out releasing my grip on him.

"Sorry Alpha" he muttered cautiously trying to fix his collar.

"I know what I'll do. I'll send someone to kill her. Someone who has no connection to her who will kill her just as ruthlessly as I would if she wasn't my damn mate." I say my eyes flashing dark.

"Like an assassin?" Jace suggests quietly, his confidence knocked by my outburst of rage.

"Yes. Now go and sort it out. I want the best of the best and I'm willing to pay any price. And Jace, don't you dare mess it up" I threaten him as he rushes out of the room closing the door behind him.

Finally a solution to all my problems. I would finally be rid of her. The stupid female Alpha. Its an unimaginable idea anyways. Females cannot lead a pack.

--

Okay yeah so I'm going to be in Liverpool till Tuesday so I'm hoping to have the next update up by Wednesday! Fingers crossed!
[i know that's a while away and I'm sorry but the Internet connection here is rubbish]

I ALSO JUST WANTED TO SAY AN ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST READERS EVER AND I LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!

Ps. Comment your favourite character so far? [there will be more characters introduced soon 😉]
Pps: chapter 3 seems to be fixed now!

xx