Chapter 21

*FASTFOWARD TO FEBRUARY*

*Louis' POV*

"Happy birthday beautiful." I said waking up Harry as I stroked his hair. He was staying over at my house. "Thanks Lou." He replied in his amazing morning voice. We have been together for a month now. "Get dressed baby, I have a surprise for you today before we go back to Holmes Chapel." I said standing up to get dressed. I threw on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.

Slowly, Harry got up and copied me, putting on sweats and a t-shirt.

"What's the surprise Lou?" Harry asked me. We were on our way to London, and I know he is going to love this. "Okay babe we are here." I said pulling knot the driveway. I had blindfolded Harry. I got out and jogged over to his side, helping him out.

I got out the key and entered the house. "Lou can I see now?" He asked impatiently. "Of course my love." I replied taking off the blindfold. He opened his eyes to a big, two story house. "Lou who's house is this?" He asked walking around the big room. I smiled. "It's ours love." I said, walking up to him and wrapping my arms a around his waist. "You bought us a house?" He asked, tears welling up in his eyes. I nodded. "I hated being without you, and your parents said it was a lovely idea." I replied wiping his stray tears that fell. He kissed me slowly and passionately. "Lou this is amazing." He said after we pulled apart. "I love you Harry." "I love you too Lou."