Chapter 17

*Harrys POV*

I woke up, naked, and wrapped in Louis' arms. He was awake and looking at me. "Goodmorning beautiful." He said kissing my forehead. "Morning Lou." I replied. "Are your parents home?" Louis asked me, stroking my hair. "No, they both had to work today." I replied picking up my phone. It was 9. "Ima take a shower." I said getting out of Louis arms. I winced at the pain in my bum as I stood up. "Sore baby?" Louis asked coming over and rubbing my back. "A little bit yeah." I giggled, kissing his lips.

I quickly took a shower and put of some sweatpants and a hoodie. I shook my curls out, brushed my teeth, sprayed on some cologne, and then walked back into my room to see Louis scrolling through his phone. "You gonna take a shower babe?" I asked him. "Yeah" he said laying his phone down. "Okay, well I'm gonna go make us some breakfast." I replied motioning downstairs. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, causing me to do the same. "Sounds great Haz." He said kissing my neck and walking off. The things this boy does to me!

I walked downstairs, slowly, as I was still sore, and began making us breakfast. I put water in the kettle and began heating it, and getting out two mugs and tea bags. Then, I got out the bacon, and a fryer, and began to cook. I made bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

Just as I was setting our mugs of tea down, Louis came downstairs in sweats, and his Doncaster Rovers t-shirt, with a new lip ring in. "Looks great HazzaBear." He said taking a seat. "Thanks lovely." I replied sitting beside him.

After we ate and cleaned up, we continued sitting in the kitchen. "You know, I've never kissing you while you had your lip ring in." I said randomly. Louis smirked. "Would you like to?" He asked me, and I nodded quickly. He gently took my face in his hands and pressed our lips together. The cool metal of his lip ring was definitely something different, but I loved it. He pulled away and I smiled. "Like it?" He asked winking. "Love it."

"So what do you want to do today Hazza?" Louis asked. I shrugged. Today was New Year's Eve, and we would definitely be kissing at Midnight. "You wanna go to the mall or something?" I suggested. He nodded at the Idea. I stood up and grabbed my keys and wallet off the counter. He met me at the door and I linked our fingers together. This should be interesting.