Chapter 2

*Harry's POV*

I woke up the next morning at 8, so I could be ready for my first class at 10. I loved living on campus! But Friday, I would be taking the 3 hour drive to Doncaster for the game Saturday night. I am so ecstatic that I got those tickets. Honestly, I didn't buy my ticket to watch the game, but to look at one player. That was Louis Tomlinson. He had always been my favorite player on the team, and I've always wanted to go to a game to see him in person. It wasn't that I was in love with him, I just thought he was an amazing footballer, and yeah I'll admit, he was hot! Did Mention I was openly gay? Yeah, well I am. The sad part was, I got bullied for it in Uni. Niall was the only one who would protect me from Josh. The beatings weren't terrible however, I only left with a few bruises. Nothing major.

"Hey Niall." I said walking into my first class to see he was already there. "Hey lad what's up?" He asked as I proceeded to take a seat beside him. "Nothing much, thinking about Saturdays game." I replied honestly. He smiled. "Aye, what are the plans for that." He asked me, taking a bite of his....meatball sub? Where in the hell did he get that? "Well, I got us a hotel for Friday and Saturday night, we come back Sunday. I figured we could leave after our classes since it is a 3 hour drive." I said eyeing his sub. "Okay swounds gweat." He said unclearly, his mouth full of food. Why is this idiot my best friend?

*Louis POV*

"Liam, get on your gloves and get to the goal, Zayn, grab a football and kick him some penalty kicks so he can practice his blocks." I called out getting practice started. The coach never came to practice, only the games. He trusted me to run practice....just not a game. "Alright the rest of you, we are going to condition." I said bringing out the basket of footballs and then ordering all of them to take one. "Start with kickie-upies on my count. 1, 2, 3." I said and we all started with the exercise. Even though I was captain, I still had to do the conditioning because I played starter on the field. Then, through the 3rd half of the game, I sat out and came back in as goalie through the fourth. Confusing right? Trust me, it took a lot of work.