Chapter 15

*Harry's POV*

Today was my last day of Uni, and I was really excited for two reasons. One, I have no more classes until the 2nd of february, and two, I get to see Louis tomorrow.

I woke up at 8:00, and began to get ready. I took a quick shower, and got dressed in brown boots, black skinny jeans, and a black and white plaid shirt with a bandana.

I grabbed my phone, keys, and school bag then ran downstairs to find my mum sitting on the couch drinking a cuppa. "Hey mum." I said walking over and kissing her on the cheek. "Hi honey, I made you a to go cuppa, its sitting on the counter." She replied looking up from her book. "Thanks, I will be home by 3." I said walking to the counter and grabbed the cup. "Alright honey see you then."

"Hey mate." I said walking up to Niall. "Hey bro." He shot back as we walked to our first class. He wasnt there yesterday, he said he was feeling sick. "Did you see Josh yesterday?" he questioned. I shook my head. "Nope, I think Louis took care of him." I replied. "Yeah, about Louis, why didnt you tell me you two were dating?" Niall asked looking hurt. I shrugged. "I was going too, I just never knew when the right time would be, but aye, no hard feelings mate." i said.

The classes seemed to fly by, and before I knew it, it was time to go home. "You gonna come hang every now and then right?" Niall asked me. I nodded. "You know it mate." I said hugging him. We said our goodbyes, and I headed home.

"Mum I am home." I said walking through the front door and throwing my bag onto the couch. I pulled my phone out and saw I had a text from Louis. 'cant wait to see you." It read. I smiled. I texted back and put my phone back into my pocket. "I am in the kitchen honey." I heard her voice call. I walked in and saw her beginning dinner. "What time does dad get home tonight?" I asked washing my hands to help her. "I believe he said around 5." she replied putting chicken onto a baking tray. I immediately knew what we were having. Chicken Parmaesan.

After I helped my mum put the rest of the ingrediants together, there was a knock on the door. "Who would that be?" I asked my mum. She shrugged sitting down on the couch with a cup of tea. I walked to the door and opened it, and I couldnt believe who was standing there. "LOUIS!!" I yelled jumping into his arms. "Hey lovely." he replied kissing my neck. "You are early." I said smiling. "I know, i missed you too much." he said. I smiled even wider, then kissed him. "You wanna get your stuff out of the boot now or later?" I asked him. "I will get it out later." He said linking our hands together. I nodded. "Come on, you can meet my mum." I said, and Louis smiled.

"Harry who was at the door?" I heard my mum ask as I walked into the living room, my hand linked with Louis'. When she saw us walk in she smiled at us. "Mum, this is my boyfriend Louis, Louis this is my mum." I said introducing them. "Hi dear, call me Anne." she said standing up and shaking Louis' free hand. "Its lovely to meet you Anne." He replied. He was such a sweetheart. "You too dear, I have heard alot about you, you better take care of Harry." She said, I blushed. 'Of course, I wouldnt hurt him for the world." He said looking me in the eyes. I smiled at him and kissed him. "You two are so cute." My mum cooed, causing me to blush along with Louis. "Well, you boys do whatever, I will finish up dinner and then Harry, your dad will be home soon." She said walking into the kitchen. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked Louis. "Sure babe." He replied.

I had the best boyfriend in the world.