Chapter 18

*Harrys POV*

"Louis put the cape down you can't be Superman in the store!" I said laughing at Louis. "Never fear SuperLou is here!" He screamed running around the store. I was in hysterics. "Excuse me sir, I'm going to have to ask you and your friend here to leave." A young lady said walking up to me. I nodded at her, still laughing. "Lou babe, come on we got kicked out we have to go." I said walking over to him. Sadly, he took the cape off, setting it down, and followed me out of the store.

Now, we were on our way home, because it was basically 5 in the afternoon. "I just wanted to be a hero." Louis said still pouting. I reached over and grabbed his hand, rubbing my thumb over his palm. "You're a hero in my eyes." I replied to him, my eyes never leaving the road. Out of the corner of my we, I could see him blushing. "I love you Harry" he said in his sweet voice. "I love you too Louis." I replied.

About 30 minutes later, we got back to my house. "Mum we are home." I called out. "I'm in the kitchen." She replied. "Hey dad." I said seeing he was sitting on the couch. "Hey son, hey Louis." He said smiling at Lou. No, he's mine! I laced my fingers into Louis' and we walked into the kitchen. "What are you cooking Anne?" Louis asked. She smiled at him. "I'm cooking lamb chops and I am going to make some popcorn for the New Years" she replied to him. I loved how my parents got on so well with Louis.

"3,2,1" we all called out as the ball dropped. As soon as the clock hit midnight, I grabbed Louis and slammed his lips on mine. After a few minutes, we pulled away. "I love you Louis." I said stroking his cheek. "I love you too Harry." My parents were awhing at us.

"Haz?" Louis asked, his voice full of sleep. He had fallen asleep on my lap in the living room. "Yeah baby?" I asked, stroking his hair. "I want you to meet my parents tomorrow." He said smiling up at me. "I would love to."