Chapter 20

*Louis POV*

"Harry babe calm down it's fine." I said taking his hand in mine. We were sitting in the drive way of my parents house. "I'm sorry, what if they don't like me?" He questioned. "Sweetheart my mum and sisters will love you." I replied kissing his cheek. The snow had slowly started to fall again.

We got out of the car and I laced my fingers back with Harry's. They fit together so perfect. "Mum I'm home." I called out opening the front door. "Oh Louis h--- who is this?" My mum said crossing her arms in front of us. Was she mad? "Mum, this is my boyfriend Harry Styles." I said rubbing my thumb over his fingers. She smiled. "Hi, Mrs Tomlinson it's nice to meet you." Harry said stretching out his hand. She shook it. "Please call me Jay honey." She replied. "Would you like a cuppa boys?"

"Your mum is really nice." Harry said as we got back into the car to head home. "I told you she would love you." I replied to him, and catching his lips on mine. This was the perfect start to a New Year. I had a perfect boyfriend, a great football team, and I even got the text that I was going to be captain again. "Oh Haz, I have news for you." I said smiling at him as we drove down the road. "What's that babe?" He asked messing with the hem of his blazer. "I got the text that I am going to be captain of the football team again." I replied excitedly. "Lou that's great!!"

Yep, this year couldn't get any better.