Chapter 3

*FASTFOWARD TO FRIDAY*

*Harry's POV*

At 1 o'clock, I rushed out of my classroom and to my dorm to find Niall with his bags sitting on my bed. "You ready mate?" I asked him, throwing my books in a corner and grabbing my suitcase. "Yeah let's go!"

I grabbed my keys to my Ranger Rover and we headed out of the college. Outside, we were met by someone I didn't want to see. Josh. "Well, look what he have here, the little faggot and his friend." He said smirking, I held my head down. "Leave him alone Josh." I heard Niall say. I glanced up and him and mouthed the words "just let it go" so I could get the beating over and be on my way.

After 7 punches to my chest and stomach, I was walking to my car, Niall behind me complaining that I should've let him help me. "Niall it's alright, it's better to get it done now than he come looking for me while we are away." I said as I got into the drivers seat while he put our bags in the boot. "Sorry lad." He said giving me an apologetic look. I nodded and started the car, and we were on our way to Doncaster.

*Louis POV*

"Okay guys come in." I said calling the team to a meeting. Today was the last day of practice, and tomorrow was the real deal.

After everyone had gathered around me, I began talking. "Alright guys, this was our last day of practice, and tomorrow is the real deal. Oh, Liam, you will be goalie the first, second, and third half of the game, I'm taking the last part, coaches orders. Anyways, great job lads, I have never seen you all work so hard out on this field like you have this week. Thank you so much for letting me be your captain this season, I have enjoyed it. Tomorrow, is our last game of the season, and then next August, we start again. So over these long months, please continue to practice, condition, work out, keep up your health and strength. We are all going to need each other on the field next season. And remember, no matter what happens on the field tomorrow, we walk off with a smile on our faces, because we have made it to the final rounds for the first time in 6 years." I finished smiling. Everyone started clapping and cheering. "Any questions?" I asked when they had settled. It made my heart swell to know that they liked me as a captain. "Yeah, can you please be our captain next season, because of you, we are in the finals." Stan said, causing the team to scream again. "That's up to coach mate." I said smiling. "No offense Lou, but I never thought that a gay bloke would take this team this far." I heard Brad say. I admit, that hurt. I faked a smile. "Thanks lad." I glanced over to Zayn and Liam and I knew they saw my hurt. They were my best friends after all, and they knew everything. "Alright guys, see you here at 5 tomorrow." I said and everyone split.

I went down to the locker room and put my head in my hands. "Mate." I heard coming from the door. I glanced up to see it was Liam. "Don't listen to Brad. So what if you are gay? That makes you, your own person." He said walking up to be and patting my shoulder. "Thanks Liam." I said smiling.

He was right, I couldn't get depressed about my sexuality. I was my own self. And I needed to stay positive for tomorrow.