Chapter 1

*Louis's POV*

"Yeah Zayn, I'm up now, I'm not feeling well so tell the team practice is canceled for the day." I said into the phone. "Thanks lad, bye."

I felt awful! I'm pretty sure I was coming down with something, which wasn't good considering I had a week until the Football Finals.

I got up slowly and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. If I was going to stay home, I might as well do something productive.

After my shower, I got dressed into sweats, and a t-shirt, along with a beanie. I loved November weather. As I looked in the mirror, I decided to change my lip ring to a silver instead of black. I wasn't punk or anything like that. I have been wanting a piercing forever, so for my 19th birthday my mum let me get my lip pierced. It was the best thing ever.

I walked back into my room and grabbed my phone, checking the time to see it was 10. I started a group message to the team, telling them no practice today but it would add an extra hour tomorrow. I loved being the captain.

*Harry's POV*

"Niall come with me to my dorm I have a surprise for you." I said to my best friend as we left our final class of the day. The two of us were in Uni studying Music. "Okay."

We arrived at the dorm in about 5 minutes. "What's the surprise?" He asked as he plopped down on my bed. I walked over to the night stand and pulled out two tickets. His mouth dropped. "You didn't." He said. I chuckled. "Yep, 2 tickets for the Doncaster, Derby game on Saturday." I said handing him one. "Lad this is amazing thank you so much." He said standing up to hug me. "No problem Niall." I replied, as well as returning the hug. This game was going to be sick.