Chapter 9

*Harrys POV*

Louis has been staying with me for 4 days now. It's been the best time ever, but it's really hard to hide my feelings for him. I like him, a lot. Last night, it stormed, and he ended up in my bed, and we cuddled. It was the best feeling ever, having his skin pressed against mine. When we woke up this morning, I wanted nothing more than to kiss his lips, and tell him he was beautiful. But I didn't think he would feel the same, and I didn't want to be rejected.

Right now, it was 11, and Louis was still wrapped in my arms. I didn't want to let him go, and I wanted to stay in this position forever. He looked so peaceful when he slept. His long eyelashes brushing his cheeks, his beautiful, pink, lips slightly parted as he breathed.

It wasn't then until I studied Louis' features up close. His sculpted jaw line, his rounded eyebrows, his little nose and small ears, the little freckles on his skin, his toned muscles, his tan skin, his feathered hair. He was gorgeous.

"Take a picture it will last longer" I heard a scratchy voice say. I glanced back up to Louis' face, only to be met by his beautiful, ocean blue eyes. My heart raced. "Goodmorning Lou." I said, a blush evident on my cheeks. "Morning Hazza." Man his morning voice was hot.

I ever so gently rubbed circles on his arm as he tightened his grip around my waist. "Happy Birthday" I said smiling. He smiled back at me. "Thanks HazzaBear" he said resting his head on my chest. "Tomorrow is Christmas." He mumbled against my skin, giving me shivers. "That it is." I replied stroking his hair. Why couldn't he just be mine? "I have a surprise for you tomorrow." He said. I gulped, I didn't have anything for him. "But Lou, I don't have anything for you! I'm a terrible friend." I said, tears starting to form. He moved his head and looked at me. "Haz, tomorrow, the answer to your surprise is the only thing I want, whether it is good or bad." He said smiling. What could that mean? I nodded, not wanting to push it further.

We soon got up and showered, both getting dressed in sweats and a t-shirt.

We were currently sitting in my kitchen, talking about random stuff, when I happened to glance out the window. "Look Louis it's snowing!" I said jumping up and down. He looked to the window and smiled. "Hopefully tomorrow the ground will be covered and we can go out in it." He replied. I nodded in agreement.

"So what do you want to do for your birthday?" I asked him. "Movie day and cuddles?" He suggested. "Sounds great" I replied.

We were sitting on the couch watching 'The Notebook' my favorite movie. Louis was cuddled up to my side, and he had put on a beanie. I loved being around Louis. He was so hyper, fun, cute, down to earth, and just easy to get along with. When we cuddled, it's like we fit together like a puzzle piece.

I wonder what his surprise was...