Chapter 4

*Harry's POV*

It was finally Saturday! I was so ecstatic for this game. It was currently 5, and the game started at 6. "Niall are you ready?" I asked calling back into the hotel room, as I was standing in the door. "Yeah mate coming." He called back wearing his Ireland jersey. I rolled my eyes at him, but luckily, he didn't notice.

We got to the stadium at 5:45, plenty of time to find our seats.

After 10 minutes of walking, we got to them, and joined in with the crowd. I loved that our seats were close to the field, that means I could see Louis better! Our seats were right before where Doncaster sat.

After 5 minutes, the anthems played and the teams prepared to come out, this was going to be amazing.

*Louis POV*

The anthems started ringing and we were getting pumped up. Derby came out first, and after a few minutes it was our turn.

"Give it up for the home team, your Doncaster Rovers!" I heard the intercom say. The cheers got louder. As the team went out, I stayed back until they called my name. "And now here is the captain that got them here, Louis Tomlinson."

I smiled and jogged out onto the field, occasionally waving. I met the team who gave me high fives, and then we went to our sides of the field for kick off.