Chapter 28 Painful Finding

Morgan POV

Nicole and I are on the search team today and we're in the next state. We're shifted and walking through the woods. Nicole doing okay but I can tell she's scared. She wants to find her little girl too and I'm sure we'll find something. Than we pick up Sky scent.

"Thats Sky!" Nicole says running ahead. We run after her and see a huge house thats covered Anabella and Skylar's scent. Nicole busts through the door and inside we see a nice living room. We run upstairs and into a bedroom. Its full of pictures drawn by my Anabella. 

"Morgan!" I turn and see the voice coming from outside. We run out and see Jax with Anabella. I freak out and run over to them, shifting back and wrapping my arms tightly around my little girl.

"Mom, where were you?" she asks.

"I was always here. What happened?" I ask. 

"Pappy Brevlen took us and said we're going to live with him now." she says. My blood boils with rage but its not time for that,

"Well, not anymore. We're coming home. Where's Skylar?" I ask. She looks down and sighs. "Where is she?"

"Pappy Brevlen killed her and burned her to ashes so you couldn't find her anymore." she says. I turn and see Nicole looking at her with disbelief. 

"What?!" Attila says. Nicole turns and runs off. I know she'll come back but not to soon. She needs time.

"I'm sorry mommy. I didn't mean to make Auntie Nicole sad." Anabella says. I shake my head and hug her tightly. 

"Its okay, come on. Lets go home." I say standing up. I have my baby back but now Brevlen really has to die.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know short, its early.

Nikki :)