Chapter 17 They're Fucking Kidding Me?!

Nicole POV

So, theres was no way to miss the shit that went down in Morgan's room last night. I was up all night, staring at the wall, shaking. Yeah, my sister had hot sex with my boyfriend and from what I heard, both liked it.

"Nicole?" I jump and see Inez. "Morgan said she needs help in her room with something." she says.

"It Atty there?" I ask.

"No, I was inside and he wasn't there." she says. I nod and walk upstairs. Down the hall and into her room to see against the wall and Attila giving her a lovingly smile before leaning in and kissing her. I fall back into the door with a bang.

"Oh, hey. Attila helped me, you can go again." she says before they kiss again. I sigh and leave the room. I deserve it but it hurts like hell. I walk downstairs and plop down on the couch.

"Hey, what she needed?" Inez asks.

"Nothing." I mumble.

"Okay." she says. Minutes later Atty and Morgan come down and she sits on his lap. I grind my teeth and keep my attention on the TV. Than they kiss making my heart hurt. I look down and hold in all the tears. Everything but when he runs his hands over her.....butt I jump to my feet and storm out the door. What the fuck do they think they're doing?! I know what I did was wrong and they're punishing me for it like this?! I shift and run until I reach some kind of old factory. I start to break everything in sight. Everything I saw of them flashes through my mind.

"Nicole! Come home please." Morgan links. I growl and head home. I shift back and walk in to see them making out. 

"What is it you wanted?" I ask half smiling.

"Can you get some more pillows and a blanket? Atty and I want to build a fort." she says. Atty? Only I can call him that. I feel the tears coming but I push them back and nod. I get some and bring them to them. "Anything else?"

"Nah, can you stay in your room tonight?" she asks. I nod and walk upstairs, slamming the door shut. I fall to my knees crying. She's my sister! Why is she doing this?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short I know.

Nikki :)