Chapter 9 One Little Kiss, One Big Mistake.

Nicole POV

I sit on the couch, watching Fairly Odd Parents when the door opens. A ghost faced Morgan along with family walks in.

"Hey sista, have fun?" I ask but she says nothing. Just walks upstairs and slams her room door. "Did you guys fight?"

"No, she's been like that for the past 2 hours." Jax says sitting down.

"Huh? Thats not my Morgan. Did she say something?" I ask. He shakes his head as Anabella climbs up on my lap.

"No, I tried talking to her but she stayed quiet." he says.

"Should I talk to her?" I ask as Anabella gets off my lap and jumps on the couch. 

"Yeah, please." he says. I nod and stand up, walking up to her room and opening the door. She's sitting on her bed, rocking back and fourth.

"Morgan?" she jumps and turns. "Whats up?"

"Nothing." she says.

"I know when you lie so tell me what happened." I say.

"I just thought I saw Brevlen but it was just me. I guess just thinking I saw him scared me. Sorry." she says.

"Oh, than just say so!" I say making her smile. "Geez. I was worried you were pregnant again!"

"Good god no! Hell no." she says. "No! I'm busy enough with Anabella."

"Okay, well I was wondering if you could help me tell Attila." I say making her frown.

"I'd say wait abit. Until we're really, really, really sure." she says nervously.

"Okay? Sure. Well, I'll be downstairs. You coming?" I ask standing up. 

"Nah, I'll just rest abit. I'm tired." she says. I nod and walk back downstairs.

"She okay?" Jax asks. I nod and sit down. "You got her talking?" 

"Yeah." I say.

"How! What the hell did you do?" he asks.

"We're sisters. We understand each other better than others." I say. He rolls his eyes and leans back.

"Women." he mumbles. I smile and lean back as well. About an an hour later I find myself resting my head on his shoulder. Jax and I are close, like family but not like this. He wraps his arm around my shoulder making me relax. "Comfortable much?"

"Yeah." I say closing my eyes. He chuckles and pulls me closer. "Jax, stop."

"Its okay, we're not doing anything" he whispers. I look up and smile. "Nothing." he leans in and presses his lips to mine. I want to push him away with all my power but something stops me. I let him push me on to the couch and out of one little kiss becomes one big mistake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know somebody who's gonna be soooooo pissed!!!! But! I love it when they freak out so whatevs.

Nikki :)