Chapter 24 I Can't Do It

Nicole POV

Morgan, Attila and I are walking to the Knight Cave. We want our parents to help us and we know they will. We arrive and walk to mom and dad.

"Hey little ones." dad says. "What brings you all here?"

"Skylar and Anabella have been taken. By Brevlen." I say.

"What? I thought he was dead." mom says. 

"He's not. He's alive and took them. I knew about it but I was to scared to do anything about it." Morgan says.

"Okay, lets see. Where would he be?" dad asks. We all shrug and think. Well, I don't. I've got something else on my mind.

"Alright, you all stay here for the next few days so we can look." mom says. I look to Morgan who keeps looking at me but quickly away.

"Why are you doing that?" I ask. She gives me a confused look and shakes her head.

"What are you talking about?" she asks.

"You staring at me! Stop it!" I yell before storming away.

"Nicole, come here." dad says. I sigh and walk over to him. "I want to talk to you."

"About what?" I ask.

"About you yelling and attacking Morgan. I understand your mad at her but this is no way to act." he says.

"You don't know what she did!" I yell.

"I do! She told me and I don't think its right but its not an excuse!" he yells.

"Leave me be!" I storm off again.

Later that Night

I look around and see Morgan asleep. I sneak over there and pull my hunting knife. I hold it to her throat but I start to shake. I grind my teeth as the blade hits her skin but I stop. I...I can't do this. I drop the knife waking her up.

"Nicole?" she looks down and sees the knife. "What are you doing?" I start to cry and pull her in for a really tight hug.

"Morgan....Morgan I'm sorry. I soooo sorry. I fucked up, I tried to kill you. I'm sorry." I cry.

"Okay, okay let go!" she says. I pull away and she wipes the tears from my cheeks. "Its okay. I'm not mad but I have a question."

"What? Anything! I'll tell you anything." I say.

"What did that note say?" she asks.

"It said: Morgan went to far. She was my sister. I loved her more than anything but she hurt me. I'll destroy her. I hate her. I will kill her." I say.

"Geez. Your fucked up. How did you write it?" she asks.

"I won't tell but I'm sorry." I say. She shakes her head and pulls me in for a hug again. I have my sister back and I'm never letter her go again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Update!

Nikki :)