Chapter 16 Feel the Love, Feel the Pain

Morgan POV(I'm skipping the sex scene cause I suck at writing them. Sorry)

I open my eyes and feel Attila's arm locked around my waist. I smile and sit up, Nicole has no idea how pissed and disappointed I am in her. She's gonna bleed, pay for all of this. I know I have to watch for Brevlen but I want her to feel the pain I feel. Sister or not.

"Good morning Morgan." I turn and see Attila awake. I have to say, I may hate him but in bed? 100 points from me. "Sleep well?"

"Oh yeah, with you anytime." I say leaning down for a long kiss. 

"Nicole's gonna be pissed." he mumbles in the kiss.

"Attila, you know what she did?" I ask.

"No." he says.

"She was sleeping with Jax the first 2 months of her pregnancy." I say making him frown. "So lets get back at her."

"Okay, how?" I ask.

"I love you, you love me. Let her feel our love." I say. "Make it clear you love and want me."

"Okay,  sounds good. She's gonna be so fucked up but will we forgive her?" he asks.

"Oh yeah, sure but for now? She's gonna bleed." I say. He chuckles and pulls me down for another kiss.

"As you wish love." he says. I smile and kiss him again, and again and so much more. Nicole has no idea whats coming.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love making other suffer. I don't know why.

Nikki :)