Chapter 12 Inez is Here!

Nicole POV

I step out from the shower and dry off before pulling fresh clothes on and walking out to the living room. Morgan and Anabella are dressed.

"Where you two going?" I ask as Anabella jumps in my arms and I life her up.

"Gonna see mammy and pappy." she says. I smile and kiss her cheek.

"Can my little Anabella tell them I said hi?" I ask. She nods and I let her down.

"We gotta go but I'll call you later." Morgan says. I nod and she kisses my cheek before giving Jax a kiss and leaving.

"How did you get out of going with her?" I ask sitting down. He shrugs and wraps his arm around me.

"Magic." he whispers. "Fringe first?"

"Yeah, I wanna see the 4th season." I say making him frown.

"Come on, just a little...." he says rubbing my thigh.

"Nope, Fringe first." I say. He nods and gets everything on. After its over he starts to kiss my neck. "Morgan is staying over night, right?"

"Yeah....all night long." he mumbles. "Your all mine."

"Jax, soon this has to stop. I'm in the 2nd month and I don't want sex during my pregnacy. Its not bad, I know but still." I say.

"Yes love, anything." he mumbles. I smile and pull his shirt off, tossing it across the room. Than the door opens and Jax falls to the ground.

"Inez is here!" I look and she her smiling, standing in the doorway. 

"Hey! I thought your writing some tests or something." I say standing up. She shakes her head and gives me a big hug.

"I wanted to see my little sister." she pinches my cheek. "But you ain't so little."

"No, Dex is out playing football with some friends." I say. She nods and looks around. 

"I've been here before but before you really were moved in." she says. "Is there still a free room?"

"Yeah, you head up. I'll be there in a sec." she nods and walks up stairs. I look to see Jax on the ground smiling.

"Hi." he says. I get him up and hand him his shirt. "Nice to see your sisters home."

"Aww.....don't be sad. Maybe tonight." I say giving him a long kiss. He nods and I head upstairs. Inez is unpacking when I walk in.

"How long you staying?" I ask.

About a month. My whole college in under construction right now." she says. "So, anything new happen while I was gone?"

"Yeah, I gotta tell you something." I say. 

"Something good?" she asks.

"Yepy, your gonna become an aunt again." I say.

"Morgan's pregnant again!" she says jumping up.

"What?! No! I'm pregnant!" I say. She frowns and gives me a look.

"Thats a disaster waiting to happen." she says.

"Oh fuck you." I say turning around. She hugs me from behind tightly

"Thats great. From Attila?" she asks,

"No Jax. Of course Attila." I say.

"Good, you okay though?" she asks.

"Yeah, abit scared but fine." I say.

"So total shit storm." she says. I smile and nod. 

"Well, as long as your here lets go for a run." I say. She nods and the rest of the day we spend running, hunting and talking. My sister's back and nothing could make this all better.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, kinda strange. I hope its okay.

Nikki :)