Chapter 18 I Love Her Pain

Morgan POV(A Week Later)

I know this sounds really, really bad but I love to see Nicole's pain. It makes me feel much better and Attila likes it too. 

"Hey baby." he says kissing my neck.

"You know? I don't think I hate you so much anymore." I say.

"Well thats a start, ain't it?" he says. I nod and turn to give him a long kiss. I really love kissing Atty, not as good as Jax but he makes me feel better.

"Lets go." I say sitting up. He nods and we get dressed before heading out to the living room. 

"Come here babe." he says patting his lap. I smile and sit down before kissing his neck. He groans and runs his hands through my hair.

"You are the biggest bitch ever." we look and see Inez. "Say, you like making your little sister cry?"

"What?" I ask.

"I was on my way to bed last night but Nicole's crying stopped me. She was crying her eyes out because of the sick shit your playing with her." she says.

"So? She deserves every bit of it." I say. "She fucks with my heart, I fuck with her mind until it can't take it anymore."

"Your really sick Morgan. I hope all of what your doing makes you feel good. Also I took the kids to mom and dad's for the next weeks so they miss this." she says before walking upstairs and a red eyed Nicole walks down.

"Morning." we say. She looks up and smiles. "Sleep well?" 

"Umm....yeah." she mumbles sitting down.

"So, you wanna do something with Atty and I today?" I ask but she shakes her head. "Sure?"

"Yeah, I gotta...do....stuff here." she mutters.

"Alright, I'm sure Atty and I will have lots of fun, right?" I ask stroking his cheek.

"Oh yeah. Thats for sure." he says grabbing my butt but Nicole can't see.

"Mmmk." she says biting her fingernails. She is so fucked up you can see it. Everything is eating her alive and I love it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry!!!! Its short!!!!

Nikki :)