Chapter 26 Time Will and Can Run Out

Morgan POV

Its been a full year since Brevlen took Anabella and Skylar. Attila had more or less accepted the face his father might have killed them for blood and organs. So, he has been trying to get Nicole to try for another baby. I can see the pain and fear is her eyes but she thinks they're still alive. I don't know what to think anymore. Of course, I want my little Anabella back but I don't know what to think.

"Morgan?" I look up and see Nicole. Her hair's grown, she hasn't gotten much taller and she was wrong. She meant to say 5.6 last time but she said 5.9. She's now only 5.7. Not too tall but tall enough. "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure, sit down." I say patting the ground next to me. We live in the Cave with our parents. She sits and sighs.

"Atty wants to try for another baby but I can't until I know for sure that Sky is....dead." she says.

"I know. Listen, I won't push you into anything. I miss my little girl to but we know Brevlen. What are the chances that they're still alive?" I ask. Than come the tears. I hate it when she cries for two reasons. First she never cries and second because it makes me cry. "Hey, please don't cry."

"I'm sorry..I just miss her. So much." she cries. I sigh and pull her into my bed. We're in my 'room' and on my bed and its night time so we can lay down. Jax is out looking with the search group so I'm alone. She rests her head on my stomach as I run my hand through her hair.

"Its okay, lets get some rest and see what we can do in the morning." I say. She nods and I close my eyes.

The Next Morning

I feel something really heavy on me. I open my eyes and see Nicole on top of me. Okay, I'm not saying she's fat but she's really heavy. I try to get her off but I'm stuck.

"Nicole?" I say but she groans and moves abit but thats it. "Nicole! Get off!" her eyes open and she smiles.

"Hi." she says sleepily.

"Off." I say.

"No, I'm tired. Let me sleep." she says closing her eyes again.

"Nicole! Your fat! I can't move and I have to pee! Get off!!!" I say.

"I'm not fat! I'm big boned and I'm tired! Let me sleep." she says. I sigh and look to see Jax and Attila laughing.

"The fuck you looking at?!" I say.

"Nothing." both says.

"Nicole, can you come here for a sec?" Attila asks. She groans and gets up and only than I feel the pain in my stomach and chest she caused. 

"Fatass!" I call after her. She smiles and leaves my room.

"Listen, we found something." Jax says.

"What?" I ask sitting up.

"We found a scent of Skylar and we're following it." he says. "It should lead us to Anabella too."

"Okay, thats good." I say but then I hear a freaking out Nicole. "And she's freaking out too."

"Yeah, let head out. Your coming with to look." he says. I nod and stand up. Time to look again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good? Bad? Really Bad? 

Nikki :)