A Little Talk Over A Game

Börja om från början

"Aww!How should I know..!"she whined and all of us crack into a fit laughter.

Meanwhile...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I hate this place.Just being here makes me feel fuming with hate especially to that pink bastard.Speaking of him,there he was,sitting on his so proud throne with his legs cross over one another.

"Fufufu~You finally came..Law"I hated when he called my name nor did he even deserve to call my name.

I just kept it cool and close our distance till we were close enough and the only thing that seperate us were his mahagony table.If nothing were in between us or if I'm not in the mood,I've would long strangle him till his final breath but I know more to not blindly engage into a battle with him.

He may be grinning 24/7 hours but this psycho has soem tricks up on his sleeves.Looks like I just got to bare my feelings for a while now and not to go on berserk.

"Tch,what do you want?"I glared at him as I shift my body weight onto my left leg as I cross my arms at my chest.

"Aww,don't be like that now.It's been a long time since we last meet isn't?So why not a little hello for our reunion?"his grinning is starting to get on my nerves by the minute as I clutched my hands into a fist.

"I'm not interested on this petty talks for your information so can we just cut to the chase,Doffy?"if words could kill,he would've long stop breathing by now as I mentioned his name with full hatred.

"Fufufu~I see you haven't change since the last time.Why don't we play a little game while we have some of this little talk?"he grinned at me and I don't like even a bit of it.

If I stall for too long,he's gonna be suspicious of my act so I better make it hurry.

"Fine,let's get this done with.I don't intend to stay here for a long time after all"I scoffed at him and he just chuckled lightly at my statement which I found it quite irking me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"Wait,so is this the place?Thid place is HUGE!!"I exclaimed in amazement till felt a knock on my head.

"Shut up you idiot!"Zoro and Sanji hit me at the same time while covering my mouth,so I won't be too noisy and attracts attention to us.

"That hurt you know..!"I whined silently as I felt two bumps on my head.

"You said we were going to follow Torao isn't?So we gotta be quite you idiot or everything is just gonna go to waste!"Sanji whispered angrily at me and I just pout at him while Zoro just sigh to himself.

"Quiet down you two,somebody is bound to found us if we keep talking loudly"Zoro glanced at me and Sanji while the two of us were quarelling with each other.

"Fine,so what now?"Sanji ask as he glanced forward back.

We were hiding in the bushes exactly but not too far from the building and there is some people who is patrolling near the building too.

"We need to find Torao but we need to find a way in without getting caught right?"I told them and they just nod their head toward me.

"Wow,never expect our idiot captain to plan something but it was a good plan nonetheless"Sanji spoke out loud but not too loud,just between us three that is.

"Hey!What's that suppose to mean?!"I whispered yelled at him and he just pretend to ignore me.

"Okay then,I've bought these just in case.I'll check the perimeter while you two get in and find Torao"Zoro hand us the small walkie talkie transportable device like I suppose but I don't know what they call them except their use.

"Wait"Sanji gains our attention as we glance at the blonde.

"I'll check the perimeter.You'll go with Luffy.Base on before experience,you'll just wandering around getting lost so best that I'll go"Sanji devote himself and Zoro just glared at him but agreeing with him on the fact.

We can't argue a lot now because if we stay here any longer,we'll bound to get caught so we gotta hurry.

"Okay,anything we'll talk through this mini device okay?"Zoro said and all of us agreed to move out as planned.

We're coming Torao.I just get this weird kind of feeling though but hopefully it was nothing.

= = = =
I'm really sorry for the delay
m(_ _)m It is my fault and I do hope you guys forgive me..A lot of thing is happening and I have little time to update it so please forgive me..I hope you enjoyed the story nonetheless and please leave a comment about it ^^ Hope you guys have a nice day/night!♡♡