august 5, 2017

we watched the sun go down. it was currently pitch black and we were still sitting on the hood of this old, dusty car.

"come on. let's go. i want you to meet someone." diego hopped off the hood of the car and helped me off. we both climbed into the car..a few minutes later we were back to that house. diego turned the car off and got out.

"skai leggo" i unbuckled and walked towards the front door where diego was standing. he took my hand and walked in the house. when you first walk in their is a small living room. it's was an older room but it was, in a way, cute. there was a women that in a wheelchair watching tv.

"mom" the women look towards the front door and a smile appeared upon her face. she turned off the tv and rolled herself over to diego. diego bent down and hugged her.

"i missed you so much diego."

"i missed you too mom" they pulled apart from the hug.

"who is this beautiful lady?" she pointed towards me.

"mom. this is my girlfriend and my bestfriend skai. babe, this is my mother candy or mrs.leonas"

i stuck my hand out, "nice to meet you." mrs.leonas grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug.

"nice to meet you dear. welcome to the family. come sit down. diego go get her some water." she rolled herself back over into the living room and i sat on the couch.

"i've heard so much about you. i just didn't know your name. diego never told me. i just want to say thank you. i know how much you mean to diego. and i hear you help him with his anxiety. i can tell you truly care about him. thank you for taking care of my boy." she smiled.

"i love that boy so much. he means more than the world to me."

"i sure am glad to hear that. and i'm extremely excited to spend time with you. skai, what's your middle name? scratch that, what's your full name?"

"oh haha. my full name is skai artemis tomson."

"that's beautiful. i'm going to call you artemis or arty if that's okay." i laughed and nodded in approval. diego sat next to me and handed me a water. we talked with his mom til 12am. by that time, candy was falling asleep. diego helped his dad tuck his mom into bed and we hit the road. back to the apartment in LA.