march 3, 2017

again, i woke up. diego still laid next to me. but this time...he was on his phone. he seemed really frustrated and focused.

"diego. everything good?" i looked at him.

"yeah. i think jess and i are on a break." he sighed.

"hey. don't get down on yourself. if things are really meant to be, y'all will work it out. i know this is cliche, but remember when i say this, everything happens for a fucking reason." i grabbed his hand and squeezed it. he smiled in return. and i let go of his hand.

"now...how bout we go smoke and get some food?" i suggested. he seemed fond of this idea.

"aye imma go shower and shit." he got up and i walked down the hall, back into my room. there mia sat on her phone.

"so u and diego?" she smirked.

"you know what mia. fuck u. i'm not in the mood. he's actually going through some shit. don't make fuckin assumptions or imma bop u in ur nose. don't fuckin test me right now." i rolled my eyes and went through my suitcase grabbing clothes to change into.

"skai. look i'm-"

"i'm not in the fuckin mood mia." i quickly got ready and started to walk out of the guest room. but i stopped in my tracks.

"i'm getting grub. i love u mia." and with that...i walked into the living room and sat on the couch waiting for diego.