april 22, 2017

4 week. monday.

i currently sat by sophia's side telling her about diego.

"he's wow. sophia you would be in love with his face tattoos if you ever saw him. he has this thin, soft curly hair. it's pretty long. he always where's snowcaps and beanies. he has four face tattoos. wow. his personality is everything. you'll meet him soon. that's who i was with in LA. he has really bad anxiety. he use to be heavily addicted to xans. he still takes them. just not heavily. i taught him the brown sugar blunt. he fell in love with it. see i told u i was onto something sis. yeah. anyway we talk everyday. except recently he's been a little distant. but he's probably been sleeping. he's a rapper. he's hella good." i lightly laughed.

"hey. look. i want you to know. that i love you so much. and this sounds so selfish. but please sophia. i need you. your sister and mother need you. please sophia. somehow push through. i miss you so much everyday. "

jane and mia walked through the door. mia's eyes were red. and she had tears running down her face.

"skai. i need to talk to you. privately." a tear fell down janes free. i stepped outside of the room with jane.

"wh-" before i could even finish the first word. jane interrupted me.

"skai... the doctors just informed me few mintues ago. that they were taking her off life support.." she hugged me. but i couldn't hug back. i just stood there. shocked. hurt. i was in so much pain. i couldn't even cry. the nurse walked into the room and i heard the heart monitor fall flat. i walked into the room and hugged mia. i then walked over to sophia. she looked so sick and cold, yet she looked at peace.