july 18, 2017

it had been a few weeks since i flew out to LA.

i have been having such a good fucking time. my feelings for diego started to grow rapidly. everyday was pretty much the same: sleep til 2 pm, eat food, diego worked on music, i hung out with friends and shit, diego either went to a party or the studio at night. when he would go to the studio, i would normally come along. and he would occasionally bring me to parties. i was enjoying the fuck outta everything. i was getting use to LA life. the only part i wasn't use to was him posting other girls on snapchat. i tried to not let get to me. i really tried. but as much as i didn't admit it, it hurt really bad.

one day, diego went out to a party..as usual, i sat on the couch and waited til he came back. he finally showed up around 3 am. he was high off his ass. he had probably taken xans. his wasted ass stumbled through the door.

" aye ma " diego laughed. i rolled my eyes and helped him to bed. normally i would sleep in his bed, but i wasn't having it. i wasn't having any of it. he told me he liked me. he knew i had feelings for him. did he not think that fucking with other bitches would hurt me?

after diego fell asleep, i started to clean up the apartment. once that was done, i started to pack my bags. i was getting out of here. after my shit was packed, i decided to write him a letter:

" dear asshole...

im dipping. i'm so done with feeling worthless. i give you everything, and maybe i shouldn't because we aren't even in a relationship. but you know i have strong feelings for you, and it hurts seeing you go out and fuck other bitches when i'm right in front of your face. i'm done with being hurt. i'm leaving. - skai "