may 19, 2017

"i wish i didn't do alot of the shit i do." i sang along with the song as i smoked my blunt on a gloomy day on the roof. the rain was falling. and it was truly gloomy. but surprising it was something i missed in LA. the days where i could just sit on the roof while it rained. the smell of rain smells like home.

jessica 💞 is calling
accept. decline.

huh? that's odd. i haven't heard from jess in awhile. jess and i were still friends when her and diego broke up. she's a really nice girl. i stopped my music and answered.

"hey wassup girly?" i asked.

"skai. please come to LA. i don't know how to do this anymore. i can't do this anymore. i can't help him. please help me." she sobbed.

"woah. woah. slow down. breath. inhale. exhale. explain."

"i. uh. i love diego. but i don't know if he even likes me. or love me. he's never focused on me. he spends more time talking with and about you then me. and that's not a bad thing. i knew he liked you. but the issue is. i can't help his anxiety attacks anymore. he always wants you and yells for you when he has them." i could hear her cry through the phone. my heart fluttered when she said that he always talked about me. but those feelings quickly changed when i heard that his anxiety attacks were bad.

"jess. i would love to come back to LA. but. i. uh. don't have money."

"oh."

"look i gotta go. keep me updated." i hung up on her. i put out my blunt and crawled through the window back into the room. i quickly took my clothes off and changed into some black jeans, a black xanarchy hoodie, and a black beanie. i slid on some black adidas shoes and grabbed my keys.

i hopped into the car and started driving to the forks coffee shop. i parked and started to walk behind the building. and as expected, james stood their smoking with his buddies and hoes.
i cleared my throat. their heads turned to my direction. "james. let's talk." james pushed the girl off his lap and approached me.

"aye. i fucking told you i ain't get more fuvking gas til next month. i gave you a shit ton." he spat at me.

"oh i don't need more. i know you wanted me to deal with you in high school. and i was thinking about it. and i'm down. but only if i get paid." i said with a serious tones. he smiled and pulled me into a hug. he led me into a small trailer. he then continued to explain what i'd be doing, how i was getting paid, etc.

"you're just going to give refills to our current clients. you can keep the money they give you. that's your paycheck. always keep this with you." he slid me a small handgun. i gulped. did i really want to do this? i needed to get to LA and this was the fastest way of making money.

"you're first job is tonight. you'll be giving her this amount of gas. she will need to pay you $450. as you know we give out in large amounts. make sure she gives you the money first. count that shit. and the hand her the weed. she's one of the friendly customers. she just wants weed. she shouldn't pull anything. make sure you have the handgun on your waist. it needs to be covered by your sweatshirt. got it?"

"yep"