february 25, 2017

jess sat in the front seat, holding diegos hand. diego drove. and mia and i sat in the back.

i sat star-struck by the beauty of my surroundings. everything was so different to what i had been use to. you see, i never traveled out of washington. i lived a boring, sad life in washington. smoking weed, listening to music, doing drugs.

jess, diego, and mia were in a conversation about some jazz. i was really to distracted to care. i wanted to explore.

"aye skai." diegos voice caught my attention.

"huh?"

"you good babes?" jess asked me laughing.

"you act like you never seen buildings before." diego laughed along with jess.

i rolled my eyes. "it's just different."

"aye we pulling up to da studio. we chillin here." diego informed us.

diego whipped the car into the parking spot. turned the car off. and hoped out, heading up to the studio.

the girls and i got out of the car following diego into the building.

we went up a flight of stairs and diego led us into the recording studio.

there on the couches, sat the rest of the xanarchy gang and some other people.

"yo wassup ma." arnold walked up to me and pulled me into a shoulder hug.

"i heard lots about you." arnold chuckled. i looked at jess and she seemed slightly jealous. but appeared to blow it off. which is weird. cuz she dating- whateva.

arnold greeted diego and introduced himself to mia. although she was already a huge fan and was well aware of who he was. i smiled as her eyes lit up when arnold started to talk to her. i introduced myself to the rest of the people in the room as the door to the studio opened.there stood steven with a sprite.

"aye skai. sorry about the hate." he hugged me, greeted diego with the stupid bro shake or whatever and joined into arnold's and mias conversation.

the night continued with laughs and such. i watched them record some parts of a new song. i could tell this song would be hype. although all their songs were already hype.

i really started to get to know the boys.

"anyone got weed?" i asked, my body craving it.

"yeah. i heard LA got good weed." mia added in. the boys stared at us. looking a mixture of shocked and confused.

"you playin. y'all ain't smoke." diego laughed.

"wanna bet? skai rolls the best blunts in washington. matter of fact, she known for rolling them the best." mia chuckled.

"aye. whatever you say then. let's see who can roll the best" arnold challenged.

"y'all got brown sugar?" i asked.

"the fuck?" diego laughed.

i grabbed diegos keys.

"i'll be back. i hope u trust me with your car diego." i ran out of the studio and to the car.

"what-" diego jumped up and started running after me. but he was to late. by the time he got to the parking lot i was already down the road.

TIME SKIP

I walked into the studio with my brown sugar.

"okay bitches who's ready to feel blessed" and with that, the competition began.

i started to roll my blunt but before completely rolling it, i put in a tad of brown sugar.

everyone in the room watching us, except mia, looked at me like i was deranged.

i finished rolling it. and placed some brown sugar on top.

"I CALL FIRST HIT." mia called dibs.

"fuck u. i rolled it." i spat at her.

"shut up. let's see who's is better."

i lit my shit and handed it to arnold. he inhaled and his eyes it up. he exhaled and coughed.

"fuck. she ain't playin." arnold laughed. he passed it to diego, then steven, it slowly went around the room. i looked at arnold's blunt that laid on the table. untouched. i grabbed the blunt, lit it, and slowly put the cigar to my mouth. i did a long inhale. and i exhaled. i passed it to mia. she took her hit and laughed.

"huh. i wonder who won that." mia said sarcastically.