august 4, 2017

i stared at the keys in my hand, then my eyes glanced towards the door. sigh. i really didn't want to confront diego. it had been about two weeks since i started ignoring him. i unlocked the door and walked in...

"diego?" i called out. no response. i walk around the house looking for him...he wasn't home. i sighed.

imessage

————————————————————————

diego 🙄💔

when you coming home ?

i'll be home soon. i missed you

————————————————————————

i read the message and rolled my eyes. i decided to turn on some music and clean up the apartment.

damn this place really needs some designing.

a hour or so later, i finished cleaning the whole apartment. diego still wasn't home.

* incoming facetime call from mia🤞🏼🖤 *

accept. decline.

i quickly accepted her call.

"hey mamas" i smiled at her.

"SKAIIIIII" she screamed.

"jesus women. you're loud as fuck. i miss you so much." i blew a kiss to the camera.

"awh baby i missed you too. guess who found a boyfriendddddd" she smiled.

"YOU CHEATING ON ME?" i acted offended.

"I WAS HOPING WE COULD HAVE A POLYGAMY RELATIONSHIP!" she laughed.

i laughed, "but on the real, who is it?"

"welllllll it's this boy. his name is kyle. he's so- amazing. " she smiled. mia and i continued talking for another hour til diego walked through the door.

"and he's just soooo fucking swee- " i cut mia off.

"uh i gotta go mamas. love you." i hung up and stared at diego. he walked towards me and i moved further away from him. he sighed and sat on the couch. we just stared at eachother. he finally broke the silence.

"i am so fucking sorry. i know nothing can justify my actions, but let me explain...please." he sighed.

"i- okay go ahead." i looked down at my hands. truth is, i was still extremely hurt.

"i do have fucking feelings for you skai. and. and they are so strong. it's deadass unexplainable. but i'm scared. i'm scared of falling. i want to be with you. i wanna be able to call you mine and show you off like you're mine. but i'm scared i'm gonna get hurt. what if you cheat on me? you deserve so much better than me. i went out clubbing and pretended to fuck hoes because i thought it would help me forget about my feelings for you. i thought by fake fucking with hoes, you would realize i'm a piece of shit that doesn't deserve you. but that didn't happen, the opposite happened ma. i realized none of these hoes were you or even could compare to you. and all i did was hurt you. i'm sorry. i'm so fucking sorry. i'm sorry. i'm sorry. jesus. i'm so sorry." he put his head in his head. i let a few tears fall, but i crawled over to his spot on the couch. i moved his hands from his face and i kissed him passionately. he was surprised at first, but then kissed back with the same amount of passion i put into the kiss. i smiled.

"i love you." i whispered. his mouth dropped in shock? he kissed me again even more passionately then the kiss before.

"i love you so much more." he laid me down on the couch and kissed everywhere...my face, my neck, and slowly made his way down to my chest. he tugged at my shirt and looked up, asking for permission. i nodded and he removed my sweatshirt. i didn't have on a bra underneath so he had full access to my chest. he started sucking and licking my left nipple, while he grabbed my right. i let off a soft moan and diego started to kiss down my stomach. he stopped at my shorts and asked for permission once again.

"please" i nodded. he smiled wide and removed my shorts. he kissed my clit through my thong. i let out of a series of moans as he started to rub my heat. i was extremely wet.

"diego please." i begged.

"that's not my name." he continued to tease me.

"daddy please." i begged again. he removed my thong and began eating me out. i bit my lip, trying to hold in my moans.

"i want to hear your moans"

he started to do circles with his tongue on my clit.

"diego i want you." i moaned loudly. he unbuckled his pants and pulled down his pants and boxers. i bit my lip as i looked at his hard dick. he was in between 8 and 9 inches. i sat up and grabbed his dick, but he pushed my hands away.

"no. today's about pleasing you. let me show you how much i love you." he kissed me and laid me down. he slowly inserted himself into me. i gasped as i adjusted to his size. he slowly thrusted in and out of me. he started to pick up his pace. he pulled out and turned me around so he could hit it from the back.

"fuck skai. you're so beautiful." he groaned as he slapped my ass.

"what's my name babygirl?"

"daddy" i moaned. he grabbed my ass and started to pick up the pace. i was a moaning mess.

"fuck you're so tight" he groaned.

"diego i'm gonna fu- cum" i moaned loudly. he started pounding me. i came and diego pulled out of me. he started stroking his dick and i turned around and started to deepthroat.

"fuck skai" he groaned, grabbing my hair, making it into a makeshift ponytail.

"i'm gonna cum." he slapped his dick on my tongue and he nutted, of course i swallowed. ;)