" Taehyung..," I whispered, keeping my eyes on the tests.

" I know," He replied, his voice clear and no longer shaking like it had been on the phone.

" So what is all on your mind since you found out," I asked him, sitting on to the bed next to him.

" I have been thinking about how Yoongi will take it. I am thinking about what will happen to his job. I am thinking about what will happen to mine. I am thinking about how everyone is going to take it. Jungkook, my parents don't even know I am gay," He confessed. No tears, just words. Laced with worry and the last ones lathered in pain.

" You haven't come out to your parents?" I asked, surprised.

" Yeah, I moved here partly to get away from having to do it. They don't know, and here I have been open about it without the worry of them knowing," Tae told me.

" I see, but I think it's time you tell them. It's either that or when the press finds out and that won't just be across social media. It will be aired on television too," I told him, trying to be careful not to worry him too much. It didn't go that way though.

Tae looked up at me with worry on his face.

" You're right," He sighed, before grabbing my hand, just to feel the support.

" Taehyung, I hope you know that Yoongi won't leave you,"

" But how do you know that?"

" I don't, it's just a feeling you know?" I replied, giving him a smile.

" I'll trust that feeling,"

###

Taehyung and I had spent the rest of the day watching kids movies and cuddling. He didn't cry again, if anything he was getting used to the idea of having a child. When we removed telling Yoongi from the equation and took a break from all the thoughts while watching Rapunzel, he brightened up about the idea.

We talked about all the things he wanted to do with children of his own and how much fun he had when babysitting his cousins while his aunt would go back to work.

I made him dinner and we talked about what foods were good for kids. My time there ended on a happy note.

Taehyung was eating the dinner I had made him when I got a text from Yoongi.

Don't tell Taehyung, but I am on my way over there. I will call him a few minutes after you leave.

I swear if anything is really wrong with my boyfriend and you refused to tell me you will not be seeing him with this is all over

I couldn't help but silently laugh at the 'all over' part.

I don't think there is an all over to this

I shot back the message before putting my phone back into my pocket.

" Taehyung I am going to go," I told him, and gave him a pat on the back.

" Alrighty, I'll text you later," He said through a mouthful of eggs and toast. We looked up what is good food for pregnant people and what helps the baby

" Hey Taehyung, I want you to promise me one thing," I confronted him, squating down next to him for a second.

" Depends," He sighed, knowing what was already coming next.

" I want you to tell Yoongi that your pregnant. He needs to know and you are going to have to go to the doctor. It is better for him to know sooner rather than later."

" I'll try," He said, giving me a small smile.

" Good enough for me!" I cheered, to make sure I left with a good vibe.

" Bye bye Kookie."

" Bye Tae."

###

Yoongi P.O.V

///

I waited about 5 minutes after sending the messages to Jungkook before picking up my phone again and starting my car. Quickly dialing Taehyung I pulled out of the companies parking lot.

I didn't even hear the phone ring before Tae had picked up the phone.

" Taepot, I am heading over there."

" Yoongi."

" Yes baby?"

" Are you sure?"

" What do you mean am I sure! Of course I am sure! There is something up with you and I am worried about what it is."

" I love you Yoongi."

" I love you more Taepot."

" So I will see you soon?"

" You will, leave it unlocked."

" Sure thing."

And with that, I hung up.

He seems to be better according to Jungkook. I am sad that I wasn't the one to make him feel better about whatever is going on, but that is what friends are for. I am just glad Taehyung has a person like Jungkook in his life.