Chapter 6

YOONGI P.O.V

~~~

As I was making my way to my managers office and I already knows what this was about. He had seen the article that the new station had posted and I could bet on my career that he had already gotten calls and emails over matter.

Once I finally got there my manager opened the door for me.

" Yoongi please sit down," He instructed me. I obeyed.

" So what do you need me for?" I questioned him, even though I already knew the answer.

" You already know what this is about so stop asking stupid questions. But I would like to know what you are planning to do about this," He shot back.

I was almost thrown off by his rudeness because we usually got along quite well. But he seemed like he was making me showing publicly that I am gay is more of an personal problem than a business one.

" Well I discussed the issue with Taehyung and we agreed that I should come out to the public as gay instead of lying about it," I explained.

" This has nothing to do with Taehyung. It has to do with your career," He forced the nice tone. Damn he is pissed.

" Well it also has to do with him. We both know the amount of hate we are going to get. And yes I will lose fans, but he will probably get it worse than I will. Because they can't lay a finger on me, but they can to Taehyung," I explained.

" Ok so you would like to make a statement coming out as gay and that that fan was your boyfriend," My manager summarized.

" Yes," I nodded.

" No," He deadpanned.

I stood up.

" This is not your decision to make," I almost yelled.

He also rose to his feet.

" I can't have you coming out as gay. It is going to belittle your career," He was still struggling to hold in his anger.

" It won't. Even though the older generations have created a hateful blur over us, the younger and current generations are much more accepting. This also isn't just about my career, is it?" I pointed out, holding back a smirk because the way his expression changed.

But then he snapped.

" ITS DISGUSTING. MIN YOONGI BEING GAY IS DISGUSTING. YOU ARE GOING TO SHOOT DOWN THE RANKINGS AND I CANT DEAL WITH IT. YOU ARE AN EMBARRESMENT TO ME AND THIS COMPANY," He yelled, and began to walk to the door. Once he made it there he spoke again.

" Come out to the public if you like. But have fun finding a new manager, and possibly a new company," He grumbled before slamming the door on he way to resign.

I just stood there facing his desk. Eyes wide in shock.

÷÷÷

VOTE HERE!

MANAGER QUITS

( which will open up a job opportunity for one of the other boys)

If you choose he quits which boy do you want becoming his manager

Taehyung

Jimin

Jungkook

Jhope

Jin

Namjoon

MANAGER IS FORCED TO STAY

÷÷÷