HAPPY PRIDE MONTH

Guys I am so excited it is my favorite time of the year, ITS PRIDE MONTH AND THE MONTH BTS DEBUT

I AM SO HYPED

THE MARCHES

THE ONGOING BATTLES AND WE ARE GETTING SO MUCH CLOSER TO OUR GOAL

THE PEOPLE

I want to say this it's sappy and shit so get ready

I don't care who you are but you are ready this book about imagining Taegi, two males in a relationship so I am taking that as you all full on support LGBT+

I am a lesbian, I mean duh my username, but every time i see someone supporting even though it us 2018 and the LAGER MAJORITY DOES it still makes me so happy every time.

It gives me hope that transgender people will win their bathrooms, and that the hate will end.

I've gotten plenty of hate myself and my lgbt friends have too, but whether you are lgbt yourself or an ally I love and appicate you all because even though it seems like one person doesn't do shit with the billions that already support. One person, just one more, one more support means everything. It means we are closer to accepting and opening our eyes.

Because once we finally start accepting everybody, we all can work together to work on other huge problems besides the equality. One problem at a time.

We need to stop setting new goals when all of our others are half finished.

Thank you, I love you, you all deserve more than this shitty world can give you

Believe that, and believe in yourself because everybody can help you, but what really matters is that you help yourself get better and become beautiful because you already are. And the more you love yourself, the prettier all the colors in your become.