23

Sorry this took me so long to get out, I suddenly decided to add more than I origanally was going to, and I have one more update for tonight before I leave you all to question what happens next. 

Taehyung P.O.V

~~~

I was sitting on my bed, still in my covers, with my second bucket of ice cream next to me.

I was craving it. Not pregnant craving but depressed craving. I didn't tell Yoongi, and I just couldn't tell Yoongi. What if he left me? What if he yells at me. I can't take someone yelling at me right now.

Soft tears started flowing out of me as I thought about Yoongi being mad at me because of this. It's not like we have never fought, we did when we were friends and while we have been together. But over this...it would be so much different.

Ding!

My phone went off and I picked it up, unlocking it. It was a message from Yoongi.

Hey you haven't been coming to work all week? What is wrong?

You can tell me

Are you sick?

Taehyung why aren't you answering my messages

I can see you read these

I love you Taepot

Baby...come on

I read the worried messages from my boyfriend, I love him so much.

Wait what did that say...baby...I have one in me. I felt the tears get heavier as I put my phone on my lap.

~~~

It was a few hours later and I was scrolling through old posts of mine after Yoongi came out as my boyfriend.

I read all the hate comments.

Were they all true...should he leave me for someone better?

Someone who won't just end up pregnant without either of us wanting a child right now.

I shook my head, I was being overdramatic. None of that is true. This baby is just messing with me.

I need to talk to someone about all of this or I am going to explode.

I scrolled through my contacts and looked one contact.

Famousbby <3

No...I am still not ready to tell Yoongi. I ended up calling Jungkook instead.

Rinnnnnggggg rinnnnngggg rinnnn-

" Hey Tae, whatcha need?" I heard Jungkook ask on the other side of the phone.

" I need to talk to someone, do you have some time?" I asked, getting this feeling in my throat.

" Yeah, I got tons of time, my classes for the day have just ended so I am all yours for the rest of the day if you need me to be," His comforting voice told me. I am so happy I have him as a friend.

" I was reading the comments on my posts and do you think they are true?" I choked out, already starting to cry.

" Tae! No I don't, you never think about those comments like this, what is wrong?" He demanded, his voice getting slightly concerned.

" Do you think Yoongi will really stay with me forever?" I asked, more tears flowing down. I tried to stop them, I rubbed my eyes. Maybe I shouldn't have called.