Chapter 10(not edited, but they never are)

Taes P.O.V

~~~

1 week later

~~~

I had already come in and been interviewed by PD Bang. He had called me this morning to see him.

So here I was now sitting outside PD Bangs office, waiting nervously. His secretary made Yoongi go back to his studio, and he left without protest. He must have bad collision with her before because he glared at her with one I have never seen before.

I was bouncing one of my legs, full of nerves when I saw someone I didn't expect to see.

Namjoon.

I felt my eyes widen as I watched his do the same.

" Namjoon, what are you doing here?" I asked curiousity filling my voice.

" I am here because I applied for the management job. I could use money. It could also be a good way to get into the industry. Are you here because he called you?," He explained, motioning to PD Bangs office.

" Yeah, Yoongi kinda memed me into doing it," I put it simply.

Namjoon just raised his eyebrows in reply, and took a seat next to me. It wasn't long after that, that the door opened and PD Bang motioned both of us in.

" Do Taehyung I would like to speak with you first before we get to the point of why I called you both here," He announced, looking at me. I felt all tense, and nodded for him to continue.

" I heard that you are in a relationship with Yoongi. Does he know that you interested in this job?" He asked, but I was already expecting it.

" He is the one who wanted me to do it," so said confidently. Although, I have no idea where the confidence came from.

" Alright, then let us proceed. I like both of you, and I feel like you would both be good for the job. I am hesitant to allow you, Taehyung, to take the job because of your relationship with Yoongi. But I also think that between the two of you your personality goes with his the best, so it will be easier to make the transition and get to work quickly," He explained. Namjoon and I exchanged glances.

" So Taehyung I would like to give you the job. Congratulations. If you could wait outside after this I would like to speak with you alone after I do the same with Namjoon," He asked, which was clearly more of an order. I bowed and left the room.

I tried to listen in from outside, but his secretary was sitting at her desk and I wasn't gonna be caught doing that.

~~~

About 15 minute later Namjoon walked out of his office with a big smile on him face.

" What happened to you dude?" I asked, Trying not to sound to curious.

" He asked me to be his assistant. And I took the job! And not meaning to brag or anything", He exclaimed before leaning in," The pay is better."

Then he began to leave with a smile on his face.

" Hey!!" I half laughed and called after him.

I would have to get back st him for that one later. But for now I had to focus on what PD Bang needed to tell me. So I walked in.

" Hello Taehyung. I'm sorry that took so long," He greeted.

" It was no problem. Namjoon is really happy about the job," I replied with a smile.

" I wanted to talk more about your relationship with Yoongi," He said, and I decided to take a seat.

" I know you two are very close and are in love at the moment, but if that relationship ends, I need to know how you would react," He continued.

" One of the reasons I was so hesitant was because I didn't want our personal lives to intertwine with our work lives. We both agreed that no matter what happens we will be able to keep those separate," I explained to him.

" Well as long as you have those covered, you may go," He smiled.

" Thank you," I smiled, and bowed before leaving the room.