let me see him.

This is for marskoii who keeps me motivated to continue this story

Yoongi P.O.V

~~~

"Hello sir, who are you here to see today?" The nurse asked me, and motioned for me to take down my mask. 

I did as I was told and asked, "Kim Taehyung."

"Yes, right this way."

~~~

"I would like to let you know that he hasn't woken up yet. We believe he is under a lot of stress, so please dont try to wake him."

"Is he in a coma?" The worried words rushed out.

" No no not at all, he is showing all signs of being conscious, just not up and moving. I'm sorry if I worried you."

"Oh no, it's okay."

"May I also ask how you found out where is was? He told me he wasnt expecting any visitors, so this is a surprise."

"Oh course he said that," I muttered, annoyance dripping off my tounge.

"What was that sir?"

"Nothing."

~~~

"Here he is. I will be down the hall if you need anything. If he wakes up please help him and tell us on your way out."

"Thank you," I told her and then turned toward the young issue laying in the hospital bed. I pulled our the chair from the table and set in next to the bed. I buried my head in my hands and sighed next to the limp body.

"Why did you have to do this to me? You cheated on me, for who knows how long with your best friend. I thought I was everything to you, but I was to caught up in the fact that you were to me..." I trialed off and rubbed my face with my hands before using them to prop up my head as I watched him sleep.

He was beautiful, like he always had been. But he looked in pain. Even while sleeping, he looked like he was suffering. I wanted to end it, but could I trust him? Should I risk my heart again?

"Then you lost our baby. Our baby Taehyung. I want to be mad about it but...I cant be. It means you starved yourself. You couldnt find it in you to take care of yourself and that breaks me. You are so important to me, Taehyung. I wish I had the bravery to show you. But by now you've sold the ring, and-" But I was cut off by something that shocked me.

I was looking at him, and had the urge to hold his hand but as I wanted to fight it my eyes landed at his arms by his sides.

And there is was.

Placed perfectly on his finger.

The ring. The ring I gave him to sell. The ring I was going to marry him with.

He was wearing it.

"T-Taehyung..you can't do this to me," I choked out, a sob forming in the back on my throat.

I reached forward and grabbed his hand. Desperately I rubbed my forehead along the back of it, my body screaming to hold him again. To feel him against me, to feel like loving me again.

My head shot up at the should of a noise. A faint squeak. It was Taehyung, his eyes were still pressed shut, but tears were seeping through them. He looked scared, and in more stress than before. The nurse told me not to wake him up but I couldnt watch him have a nightmare like this.

I grabbed his shoulder and shook it gently.

"Taehyung! Baby wake up! It's just a dream okay, it's not real. Baby wake up- baby please wake up. Itll be okay when you do. I promise-," I encouraged, hoping my giant words would reach his world of terror.

The shaking must have done the trick because his eyes began to flutter open, and I couldnt control myself. I brought myself up and lowered my torso over his body, lightly wrapping his fragile body into a hug.

"Y-yoongi?"