who needs the blog anymore im disappointed in myself lmao

~taehyung~

I lean forward and squint really hard at the computer screen. I can see just fine, I've just been sitting and typing and calling here for so long my head is throbbing.

With one last click and drag of my mouse, I fly back with a sigh and allow my eyelids to flicker closed. Finally some ease. The sound of the printer running ink over warm paper comforts my migraine.

I feel my eyebrows furrow together as I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in."

"Hey forehead."

My face relaxes as I hear the voice I've been dying to hear all day.

"Hey squishy," I reply smugly, as I open my eyes. Unfortunately, once I did the headache returned.

"Are you still stuck on that?" Responds the man who is slowly making his way around my desk, rolling his eyes.

"If you can call me forehead, I can call you squishy," I say as I get up put of my chair and lean up against my desk.

The man puts one leg in between mine and leans his forehead on my own. I can't help but smile, I've missed him so much.

Suddenly, scaring us both, my phone rings unexpectedly. I reach over and pick it up.

"Hey teapot, I'm going to be working late with some songwriters tonight so I wont be home until very late. Go ahead and go to bed without me tonight. I'll wake you up to say goodnight when I get home okay?"

"Its alright! Make sure you eat something and doing strain yourself okay?"

"I wont I promise. I love you so much Tae."

"I love you even more Yoongi."

And with that I click my phone back into place.

"The boyfriend?" He asks me, eyes pouring into mine. I look away and bite my lower lip. He knows the answer to that.

///

Yoongi P.O.V

~~~

I don't know what it is...but I feel like something is wrong.

I just saw your comment about my updates

You know who you are

I appreciate you 💜💜💜💜💜