24

Yoongi P.O.V

///

Knock knock knock

The door creaked open and Taehyung stood on the other side of it, giving me a small and nervous smile. He didn't say anything but he did move aside. I took that as a sign that I could go inside and went ahead and stepped in.

I went ahead and sat on the couch. Taehyung quickly joined me.

" So, are you going to tell me what has been up with you these past few days?"

Little did he know, all I could think about was the website I found in his search history.

" Yeah, um..I put it in a box," He stumbles over his words and got up quickly.

It hurt me to see Taehyung this scared and so I jumped up which lead me to grab his arm in order to stop him.

" Kim Taehyung, I love you. I love you more than the music I make. I love you more than my fans. Nothing can make me leave you," I smiled at him, giving him these truthful soothing words. I didn't look for his reaction, but I leaned up and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead.

I then looked at him. Tears had welled up into his eyes and a smile had broken out onto his face.

" I haven't even showed you but you have already said the words I needed to hear," He sighed in relief before wiping his eyes.

" Tell me where the box is and I'll go get it and we can open it together. You are tired and stressed, just sit down babe," I told him.

He just pointed to the little table in the corner of the room, one that you would put your keys and bags on when you enter the house. I went and got it before sitting down next to him once again. The box wasn't decorated, just an old shoebox with some newspaper in it. It gave it an exciting feel but gave off the warning. The warning that whatever was in this box was going to change everything. I looked at Taehyung and he gave me a little nod to open it. Seems like it has already begun to change Taehyung.

I opened the box and immediately knew what they were.

Pregnancy tests.

That were all positive.

" Taehyung." I breathed, sounding harsher than I meant to.

///

Taehyung P.O.V

~~~

I watched him open the box.

I then looked into his face and searched for a sign that it was okay.

" Taehyung," He breathed angeryly.

" Yes.." I replied, my voice smaller than I wanted it to be.

" You're moving in with me," He stated, in a voice that meant that he had made up his mind.

" What!, " I exclaimed, shocked as his response wasn't any of what I had been expecting.

" I live in a bigger house, I have more than one guest room we can use for the baby's room. I also don't have so many stairs that lead up to the door or the rooms so when carrying the baby into the house we wouldn't have to walk the baby that far," Yoongi explained, as if it was as clear as glass.

I just stared at him, at a loss for words. He turned to me and pressed his forehead on mine.

" Don't you see? You are going to give birth to the most loved child on this planet, we can't have them and his mommy living in an apartment without their daddy," He smiled, saying these words in a little louder than a whisper, all while smiling at me.

I felt the tears finally fall from my face as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a tight hug. Words refused to come out of my mouth, only happy sobbs into his shirt.

" I love you Taepot," Yoongi began before pulling away and then lifting up the bottom of my shirt and continuing," and I love you child of mine." He finished before peppering kisses on my stomach. I couldn't help but cover my face in embarrassment, and laugh.

" I love you Min Yoongi," I giggled out.

" I'm glad, because now you're stuck with me."

(DID YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS????? I TRIED TO MAKE IS AS FLUFFY AS THAT BEAR PLUSH YOU SEE IN WIN DIXIE DURING VALENTINES)