20

Taehyung P.O.V

~~~

Sighing I put down my pen and moved over one more paper.

Today was paperwork day. I had been putting it off for a day were I just felt terrible. Today was that day.

I got another weird feeling in the bottom of my stomach and it reminded me of the daily throwing up. The pains. The stress. The threat of mood swings...

I groaned and touched my stomach. This was terrible, but I wasn't stupid. I remember my aunt having this problem when I still lived and helped on the farm.

Taking a quick glance around I added another tab on my computer. The hesitation was clear in my fingers, almost shaking as I typed in the letters into the search bar. I threw my hands into the air, and same with my head.

" Taehyung you idiot, just man up and let yourself relieve yourself of this worry," I spoke to myself.

I slammed my hands onto the keyboard and typed the words.

Male pregnancy symptoms

My eyes scanned the words.

Symptoms are just the same as a females. But instead of giving natural birth....

The paragraph went on and on. I read over the early pregnancy symptoms of and they were just what I was having.

I read them again and again and again. My eyes never leaving the screen.

I suddenly shook my head and put a small smile on my face. There's no way. I must just have a stomach bug....right?

~~~

Yoongi P.O.V

///

I FINALLY HAD A BREAK! Ugh it felt so nice to walk down the hallway to my manager's office. Ever since Taehyung, aka my BOYFRIEND, became my manager I've become to love the hallway.

Without a second thought I bursted into his office.

" Taehyungg," I called, holding onto the door handle and swinging myself inside. I looked at him and saw his smile suddenly fall off his face and his expression turn into panic.

He suddenly clicked off of something on his computer and then look at me.

" Yoongi, geez you scared me," He chuckled and his face relaxed as he looked at me. But I could still see the worry in his eyes.

" Taepot, are you okay?" I asked and made my way over to sit on the little cleared spot on his desk.

" Yes, why do you ask?" He asked, and the fear in his eyes slowly faded. I pride myself on my ability to read Taehyung.

" You just seemed scared when I walked in," I stated, giving him a strange look. A little worry opened up in his eyes but I brushed it off.

" That's because you scared me," He answered making an annoyed tone from being interrogated.

" You know I love you right,"

" I know you love me Taepot,"

Taehyung suddenly grabbed my shirt and brought me down for a kiss. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss before kissing him back. I snaked my arm around his head and held him there for a second longer before pulling away.

I stared into his eyes and worry was still ridden in them.

" But I hope you know I love you most," I looked at him, and relief softened the tense in his eyes.

I really wonder what is going on with him, I am worried.

" I know," He whispered, and I leaned back away from his face.

" I only had a little time to spend with you but I am glad I was able to come see you," I stated, hoping giving him these truthful words would help calm whatever fires were blazing in him.

" I am glad you did too," He replied, giving me his box smile that I loved so much. I hadn't seen it in awhile.

I was almost out the door when I turned around and ," You'll skype me for dinner right?"

" As always my love," He giggled at the words, and this time it wasn't pained.

" Im looking forward to it," I smiled and left the room.

I wasn't even halfway down the hallway when a door flew open and I heard feet sprinting down the hallway. I quickly spun around to see who it was.

It was Taehyung. I watched him all the way until he turned into the bathroom, and then I looked at his door.

I know I shouldn't be doing this. I know I should trust him.

I repeated these words over and over as I walked back into Taehyung's office and went to his computer.

I went up to the history button and checked his history.

Was he on a chatroom? Was he cheating on me?

What I saw blew my mind, I didn't know if I was relieved or not.

Symptoms of Male Pregnancy

Tae baby, what weren't you telling me?