dream.

Taehyung P.O.V

~~~

"Tae, Taebaby please wake up, it's been days..."

I blinked my eyes open and I tried to open my mouth but my throat was burning to badly. I gave up and noticed my surroundings. White room, white sheets, white bed, white gown, white table. Little pastel simple flowers adorned the wallpaper. My head turned once again to the voice calling my name. It belonged to a boney hand, gripping mine, and a shaggy head of hair resting on the bedside.

"Yoo-....yo-!" I tried to call out, but my mouth was too dry.

Nevertheless the person heard me and their head shot up. I was right, it was Yoongi.

"Taepot! You woke up! Oh I was so worried about you, how could you do that to me...." He looked so happy, yet so stressed at the same time. Tears where threating to fall, and I felt my heart pull itself apart.

"Wa-..er" I managed to choke out.

"Water, water, yes, water!" And he let go of my hand and grabbed the cup next to me. It was full and as he brought it to my lips he spit some on my hospital gown.  He didnt notice until he had given me my fill and set the cup back down.

"Oh fuck I spilt it. Shit, uh" He sputtered out, looking around for a towel of some sort.

"Its okay, hey, its fine. The gowns cloth already absorbed it anyway," I smiled.

He is here next to me. With me, in this moment, when I needed him most. Here he was.

"Oh...alright," He managed a small laugh.

We sat in silence, before he reached up and grabbed my hand, giving it a loving squeeze.

"Hey Yoongi?"

"Yes Taepot?"

"Why arent you mad?"

"About? Why would I be mad?"

"Not that I am not happy that you are here with me, I really need you right now. But, I lost out baby. And it is my fault that our child is dead. This surgery was to remove them. Why arent you mad at me?"

"You didnt wake up for awhile after the surgery, and we dont know why. They are assuming exhaustion, and your body just couldnt manage to being healing the aftermath of the operation and keeping you awake. And during that time, I realized that you are more important than the baby inside you. This might sound wrong, but that baby wasnt truly alive yet, they didnt have a name, and we didnt even know the gender because we wanted it to be a surprise. If we want we can try again. However there isnt another one of you."

"But...the thing that happened with Jungkook...." I didnt want to say it, but I needed answers. Why is he being so sweet? How did he even know what hospital I was at? I've done so much wrong to him, and here he is acting like it is all okay?

The moment Jungkooks name slipping off my tounge the walls began to drip. The table melted into the floor, and so did the bed I was laying in.

I was slowly sinking into the floor, and so was the chair Yoongi was sitting in.

Yoongi rose to his feet and stood over me as I slowly sunk onto the floor.

"Yoongi...yoongi help me!" I struggled to get the blankets off me and get out of me bed but my body refused to move.

"What makes you think you deserve to be helped? I was trying to forget all of that, but here you are bringing that wretched name here. I wanted to love you Taehyung, but all you want is to ruin me. First you ruin my baby, and you ruin the man who meant the most to me. You are a disgusting gold digger and I curse myself for not noticing at the very beginning that you never loved me. You loved yourself and just wanted to get yourself out of the shithole you were in."

Tears streamed out of my eyes as I felt the burn of the floor take over my body as my flesh began to melt like the furniture around me.

"Yoongi...no...I always loved you..." but the liquid the floor had become filled my open mouth and I felt the heat fill my lungs before everything was black once more.