PART 19: THE RIVALRY

A/N:Sorry po kung dalawa tong part 19 pati rin yung 17. Unfortunately, bigla siyang naging private nang hindi ko alam yung dahilan. So yung mga followers ko lang ang makakabasa so ayun.. 

-----------------------------

(Erielle's POV)

"So, where are we going?" Tanong ko kay Miko. Sinundo niya ako sa classroom ko.

"Well, I want to bring you somewhere." He said, his righ arm wrapped on my shoulders. Kung last year to nangyari, for sure, hinimatay na ako sa kilig. Pero ngayon, I don't feel anything anymore.

"Tayong dalawa lang ba? Where is Precy?" I asked.

"It's just the two of us. Besides, I want to make it up to you so I want to spend some time with you... alone." Nakangiting tugon niya sa akin. What's with him?

"Aisshhh... Bakit ang sweet mo ata ngayon? What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong with me. It's just that I realized how mean I was to you before. Especially that time when I rejected your feelings." Bigla siyang tumigil sa paglalakad kaya tumigil din ako.

"Why bring it up all of a sudden? I told you not to mention it again." I said as I pout my lips.

"Because I regretted it that much. I should have never rejected you in the first place." There was a trace of regret in his voice, his eyes were full of pain. I don't know but I felt a bit strange of awkwardness.

I took off his arms away from me, looked at him straight as I crossed my arms. I studied him closely from head to toe, and even checked his temperature. "Wala ka namang lagnat. But why do I feel like you're in delusion right now?"

"I'm not delusional. Actually, I want to tell you everything that's why I'm bringing you somewhere where we can talk."

"Okay." I answered shortly. It was a mixed of emotions. I wanted to know what he's up to, but at the same time, I was afraid to know what's this all about.

"Who said it's okay?" Said a baritone voice from behind. Both Miko and I turned around and saw Yuane with his three colleagues.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him impolitely. Lumapit naman siya akin at hinila ako palapit sa kanya at hinapit ang aking bewang. Tapos, biglang hinawakan ng tatlong lalaki si Miko para hindi ito makapalag.

"Wait, anong ibig sabihin nito. Puwede ba, bitiwan niyo nga ako." Sigaw ni Miko.

"I told you already not to get close with anyone. Anong ginagawa mo ngayon?" Yuane said, his fierce eyes glued at me while his arms rested in my waist.

"I'm not your pet to obey what you asked me to do." I replied, trying to hide how nervous and happy I was because of him. "Besides, Miko is my SPECIAL friend. We're going somewhere to talk. I don't see anything wrong with that."

"So he is special to you? And you are going somewhere with him? Tsk tsk tsk. Do you think I will allow that?" His eyes were burning with anger. He tighten his grip in my waist, making me feel uncomfy.

"Bakit ba Yuane. Ano bang problema mo? Hindi ka pa ba tapos sa pagganti mo kay Erielle that even her personal stuff matters to you?" ani Miko na biglang binatukan ng isang nakahawak dito.

"Hindi kita kinakausap kaya manahimik ka. And I want you to know, Erielle is mine. Got that?" Sigang wika ni Yuan na ikinagulat naming lahat maging ng bagong dating ni si Indigo. I'm his? Hindi pa naman ako pumapayag di ba?

"Is that true?" Indigo said, exchanging his stare at Yuane and me.

"Hey, you guys, bitiwan niyo si Miko. He's my friend. Puwede niyo na kaming iwan." Utos nito sa tatlong lalaki na may hawak kay Miko. Lahat ba ng miyembro ng frat nila eh guwapo?Tanong ng isipan ko. Seriously, lahat nang nakilala kong frat members eh saksakan ng guwapo at ang gaganda ng katawan. Ano ba talaga name ng frat nila? Adonis Fraternity?