PART 31: AWKWARD

(Erielle's POV)

The night sky was really beautiful piece of art to stare at. It's so peaceful and calming. But I ain't at peace nor calm neither. I was super distracted.

And that's Yuane's fault. Why do I have to see him? And who's that woman?

Alam kong sooner or later, I have to face him and tell him the truth, and apologize for all the pain I've caused him, pero hindi ko alam na masasaktan ako kapag nakita ko siyang may kasamang iba.

Nang magtama ang aming mga mata kanina, I had the urge of holding him in my arms and hug him tightly.

Oh man! I missed him soooooooooooooo much. I really do.

But I can't be feeling something like this for my brother. I have to let go of my feelings for him. It will be unfair to Indigo if I keep on thinking about Yuane.

Crap! My mind was so messed up that I didn't realized that I'm already crying. My vision was blurry and I had a hard time breathing when suddenly, someone handed me a hankie.

Kinuha ko yung panyo saka pinunas sa aking mga mata at saka ko tinignan ang taong nag-abot nun sa akin. Ganun na lamang ang kaba ko ng makita ko ang malungkot na mukha ni Yuane. My heart started raging that I could not control myself. I hugged him tightly.

Alam kong nagulat siya sa ginawa ko pero miss na miss ko na siya.

"Erielle." Tawag niya sa pangalan ko. Oh my! How I missed his voice when he called out my name.

"Oh Yuane! I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry! Hindi ko sinasadyang saktan ka at iwan ka. Huhuhuhu!"

Pero hindi siya nagsasalita at ramdam ko na parang ang lamig ng kanyang katawan. His warmth was no longer there; all there was left was the anger fuming inside him.

Then, all of a sudden, umalis siya mula sa pagkakayakap saken.

"Yuane."

"What are you doing here at the middle of the night? And why are you crying?" he asked coldly.

"Ahmm, nagmumuni-muni." Sagot ko.

"Nag-away ba kayo ni Indigo? I saw you laughing with him the other day." That's what he said without even looking at me. Para akong sinasaksak dahil ang lamig ng pakikitungo niya sa akin.

"Ah, eh, no. Of course. Wala namang dahilan para mag-away kami eh."

"So what are you doing here? Are you trying to hook up with someone with those fake tears of yours?" He said sarcastically.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Nothing. Anyways, I've got to go." At aktong aalis kaya naman pinigilan ko siya.

"Wait... I... I.. I have something important to tell you."

"Wala akong panahon para makinig sa mga kasinungalingan mo!" Aniya. Those familiar eyes were looking at me coldly, no expression was written on his face. It was like the old Yuane that I know years ago.

"Pero Yuane, you have to know the reason why I left you."

"Do I really have to know? I guess it doesn't matter anymore. You already moved on, and... And I've moved on, too. There's no need to talk about the past."

"No, even if you don't want to, I will tell it to you."

"Say another word and I will kiss you." Aniya.

"You and I are..." I wasn't able to finish what I'm about to say. He sealed my lips with his, but it isn't the same kiss he used to give me. There's a rush in it that gave me creepy feelings. And it's kind of hurtful. Para bang anumang oras ay magkakasugat ang aking mga labi.