31: New Video and Live Show

"Hey guys, Dakota here, and I'm here today with Alex, as usual, and Jasper," I say, looking into the camera and petting Jasper in my lap. Alex smiles and waves before I continue.

"So today we're going to be looking through each other's phones. We both agreed on not deleting or changing anything on them before doing this, so you guys are seeing exactly what our phones look like with no filter," I tell the camera, holding up my phone.

"I'm going to screen record what we're doing so you guys can see for yourselves what we see, and I'll put that in the corner right here," I say, gesturing to the empty space beside Alex.

"Okay, So I'll let you look through mine first," I tell Alex, handing him my phone.

I continue to pet Jasper in my lap as Alex takes my phone from me.

"Cute wallpaper," Alex says, noticing the picture I have of me, him, Jasper, and Bailey I've had as my wallpaper for quite a while now.

I smile at this, and watch as he opens my phone with his fingerprint. And my apps appear on the screen.

"Okay lets start with photos," Alex says, entering the photos app.

Jasper let's out a tiny bark after this, making us both laugh.

He looks as he sees my most recent photo is the one of us from the piercing place yesterday, and that there's a whole bunch of photos before that being a ton of selfies we took together while we were bored.

"Good to see I take up a lot of space on your camera roll," Alex laughs, and scrolls up. We both stop what we're going for a few seconds as Jasper jumps off of my lap and trots out of the room.

We continue on with the video when he's out of the room, and Alex goes back to looking thro by my photos. He sees some screenshots I took of him from our Snapchat conversations and some cute pictures I just took of him when I was bored. Then there are a ton of adorable pictures I took of Jasper and Bailey.

"I'm sending these to myself," Alex declares, selecting all the pictures of Jasper and Bailey and the cute selfies of us he doesn't have. He selects the message button and taps his contact name 'Alex❤️💍' and sends them to himself.

"Okay now back to pictures," He says and scrolls all the way up to my first pictures taken.

"Oh my god no, don't look at those," I say, attempting to pull my phone out of his hands.

"Hey, no filter, remember?" Alex says and puts my hands off of my phone.

As soon as he sees it he starts laughing.

"This is you?" He asks, referring to the embarrassing pictures of me that I have from when I was littler.

"Yes, now can you please stop looking at them and move on?" I beg, as he presses on one of me wearing thick dark eyeliner under my eyes and holding up a peace sign.

He laughs a lot more, but then finally listens to me and goes out of the photos app.

"Okay, messages," he says, and then goes into my iMessage app.

The most recent person I talked to is of course Alex since he just texted himself, and then it goes David, Liza, Todd, and Ainsley.

He opens my messages with David to see he texted me this morning. The conversation goes:

David: Are you and Alex awake?

Me: Just woke up now, what's up?

David: Dom and I are going out so we're not home just wanted to let u know

Me: Okay we'll be filming for a while today so be quiet when you get home