39: Busted

The next day just Alex, Dom, and I are home.

It was nice to finally have some alone time with Alex after we spent almost two weeks apart. Dom left us alone because he understood that we wanted to be alone and respected what we wanted for once.

So, currently, Alex and I are in his bed just cuddling and talking.

I cuddled into his side, my hand running along his bare chest, absentmindedly tracing shapes into his skin. I feel as he shutters beneath me, and I smile, realizing the effect I have on him.

I look up at him and smile.

At this moment, he looked so, so attractive. My eyes scan his features, taking everything in. His hair looked so fluffy and gorgeous, and it suck our every which way, natural, just the way I loved it. I looked at his beautiful blue eyes and the way they look when they look down at me.

"Babe?" Alex asks softly.

"Hm?" I reply.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Alex asks, smirking.

"Like what?" I ask, licking my lips.

"Like you're turned on but also very innocent at the same time," Alex says, now biting his lip.

I giggle at this and kiss his lips quickly.

"It's nothing, you just look very, very cute today " I say and smile.

"Oh really," Alex raises an eyebrow, and I nod.

I press a few soft kisses down his neck before climbing off of him and walking towards the door, making sure to swing my hips a little extra as I do so.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Alex pouts.

"I need to take a shower," I shrug.

"Can I come with?" Alex slyly suggests, smirking once again.

I smile back at him and nod, walking towards the bathroom. Once I step inside and Alex comes in behind me, I shut and lock the door behind us.

L A T E R

"You have no idea how badly I needed that," Alex sighs, wiping himself down with a towel.

I laugh at this and press a quick kiss to his lips.

Alex wraps a towel around his bottom half and I slip into my clothes I was wearing before and put a hair towel over my head before we walk out of the bathroom together.

We walk out, only to be scared by David once again.

"David, what the fuck! I thought you were at Liza's," I scream, swatting his camera away from my face.

"Well you see, I was, until Dom called me complaining about how loud you guys were being while you were having sex in the shower and how he couldn't take a nap so I drove right back," David laughs.

"That's what you get for busting me so many times Alex you little bitch!" Dom yells out.

"Fuck you, Dom!" Alex yells back.

"So is there anything you two have to say?" David asks us, pointing the camera at us.

"Uh, yeah. Fuck you Dom for making David come home and bust us and also fuck you David for filming us," Alex says.

"Okay, great. Thank you," David laughs, and turns off his camera.

"Anyways, thank you Dom for the footage, but I'm going to go back to Liza's now. Bye," David says, and waves to us as he walks out the door.