2

Jennie POV

It was another regular day in our dorm. Rosè was cooking pasta with Lisa, or more like the both of them were arguing while cooking pasta.

Jisoo was sitting on the couch and was playing games on our console while I was just lying next to her, my feet resting on her lap.

God, she looks so hot when she's focused on something.

"Oh NO!!" Jisoo almost shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts. My eyebrows pressed together in confusion as I looked at the big flat screen on out TV, seeing that Jisoo lost.

"It's just a game. Don't too loud about it." I said as I looked back at Jisoo and slowly moved my legs away from her lap.

"I know but... I was about to be number one in the Koren ranklist... number one, Jennie..." Jisoo said and looked at me with sadness in her eyes. Every time I see her sad it hurts me. I don't want her to be sad. For anything. She's like a baby to me. A baby I want to take care of for the rest of my life.

"C'mon... don't be sad..." I said as I sat up and massages Jisoo's shoulders gently, trying to calm her down.

"Jennie...?" Jisoo asked as she looked at me.

"Hm?"

"Can you cook chicken for me...? You know that I love your meals..." Jisoo said and smiled gently at me.

Just hearing that she loves my homemade meals, makes me melt and blush.

"Of course! I'd do anything for you..!" I said as I stood up from the couch and headed straight to the kitchen. I prepared the ingredients and started to cook fry chicken for Jisoo.

After a moment I felt hot breath against the soft skin of my neck and hands wrapping around my waist.

Jisoo POV

I just couldn't help it anymore, I wanted to feel her warmth and snuggle into her. So that's what I did. I went into the kitchen and hugged her tightly from behind as I rested my chin on Jennie's shoulder. I have to admit That she looks hot when she cooks. It's like...she's so confident in it. It's such a big turn on for me.

"It smells so good..." i said as I pulled Jennie closer. Actually, that's our first time being that close to each other and I like it.

I like her since my day one in YG. If it wasn't her, I'll still be lost in that big building. She's so pretty, no beautiful. Jennie is so gentle with me.

I just fell in love with my best friend...

Kim Jennie...