6

Jennie's POV

I was shocked. I was truly shocked when she confessed so suddenly to me. But I know that those feelings... they aren't real. If she really loved me she wouldn't be at that bar and kissing with another girl.

"I don't believe You! Let me go!" I shouted as I tried to get out of her grip "if you loved me you wouldn't have kissed that girl! You would kiss me instead!!" I shouted angrily and her and managed to get out of her grip as I slapped her cheek.

Jisoo's POV

I looked down and gently took her hand that was on my cheek in mine "Jennie... I'm so sorry... I really am and I'm so sorry.. See, you probably already hate me but I love you. If I didn't love you I won't be waiting in front your door for five hours. I'll just give you some time. You're always welcome in the dorm... it's your home afterall.." I lowly said before slowly letting go off her hand.

"I love you too..." I heard a low mumble, almost like a whisper.

"What..?" I asked and looked at Jennie in disbelief.

"You heard me, I won't repeat it!" She said and pushed me away, walking back in her room before she shut the door closed and locked it.

"Here we go again." I said with a small sigh as I knocked on her door.

"STOP.KNOCKING.ON.MY.DOOR." Jennie said angrily, following by a not so loud thund.

"Did you just threw a pillow at the door?" I asked and knocked on the door again.

"STOP KNOCKING!!"

"THEN LET ME IN!!!" I shouted back at her and knocked on the door again.

"FUCK YOU!" She said and opened the door but quickly got back on her bed. As I stepped into the room Jennie tried to throw a pillow at me but I successfully catched it and sat down on the bed across her.

"Why do you want to stay away from me?" I asked with a soft voice as I hugged the pillow, looking at her.

"Because... I don't want to get hurt..." She mumbled and looked away.

"Jennie..." I mumbled and moved next to her, wrapping an arm around her waist as I pulled her closer to my body "I promise... I won't hurt you...I love you"

"Promise?" Jennie almost whispered and pointed out her pinky at me.

"No, no. Forget about the pinky now. That's for the friends." I said as I pecked her lips "that's better!"

"You did it wrong, dumbo!" She said and shook her head as she pouted a little.

"Jennie..."

"Yes?"

"Will you... um... be m-my... um.. g-g-g-" I tried to speak but it felt like someone was gripping my throat so tight. My whole face was so hot even my ears. I was looking at her, trying to speak but not even a word was able to come out of my mouth.

"So It's easy to kiss with other girls in the clubs but not to say a sentence to me? Okay." Jennie said and cleared her throat.

My jaw dropped a little as I gulped loudly "A-Actually it was only one... I'm sorry..." I mumbled and looked down.

"I'll think about it"

Jennie's POV

So, I knew Jisoo was sorry for what she did but I just wanted to torture her some more time. I mean c'mon she can't say the sentence. It's only with 5 words. It seems that all her confidence fades away when it comes to confessions and romantic stuff. Just her style.

"So, what were you saying?" I asked and looked at Jisoo curiously.

"M-me? N-nothing..." she mumbled and looked at me like a puppy.

I swear those eyes... they're one of my weaknesses.

She slowly stood up from the bed and took a deep breath "you are going out on a date with me tomorrow. I'll pick you up. 8pm. Be ready." She said seriously as she looked at me with confidence.

"O-Okay.." I said while I watched her walking out of my room.

"Bye!" She said and walked out of the apartment.

"B-Bye?" I mumbled and started at the wall for a couple of seconds before the realization hit me. Damn! I'm having a date! With my best friend! But I love her so much! Yaaaayyy~

But what If... the things go wrong... and she leave me...

Forever...