“So are you and Stiles dating or?” Jen asked as she threw some shirts in my bag.

“We’re friends.” I simply stated.

Jen laughed wildly at that. She looked like a mad-woman when she laughed like that.

“Something funny about that?” I asked.

“Yeah! You and Stiles? Just friends? Good luck with that.”

“We’re taking things slower this time.”

“I bet you two will be all over each other at the trip.”

“It’s a school event, nothing is going to happen.”

“Yeah, right. We all know the teachers are probably just going to get drunk and leave us alone to do unholy things.”

“I worry about you.”

She flashed me a smile and continued to help me pack.

--

“I’m going to be 50 by the time you are ready to leave!” Scott yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

“Can you calm down? Stiles won’t be here for another 5 minutes!” I yelled back. I grabbed my suitcase and trudged down the stairs.

“Thank the lord!” Scott said as he threw his arms up in the air.

I rolled my eyes at his impatience. I know he just wants to get to the campground so he can be all lovey dovey with Allison.

A car horn beeped from outside signaling Stiles was here.

We walked to his jeep and threw our bags in the back.

“Crap, I forgot my phone inside.” Scott said as he jogged back inside.

I casually walked over to the driver’s side of the jeep where Stiles was.

He hopped out and said, “Hey sexy.”

I didn’t say anything, I just pressed my lips against his. He didn’t respond at first but he quickly started moving his lips in sync with mine. I backed up against the side of his blue jeep and wrapped my arms around his neck. He took that as permission to deepen the kiss. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I gladly granted.

“Dude!” Scott exclaimed from the passenger side.

“She started it!” Stiles said with a goofy grin on his face.

I plopped down in the backseat and laid on my back, making myself comfortable since it would be a couple hours before we arrived at the campsite the school chose.