Chapter 1: Making out in coffee shops and in the back of cars

Author's note:

We do not have anything against anyone of the characters/people in real life. This is completely fictional and made up. Nothing regarding this fan fiction is real except for the people and their names. This story contains different singers and bands.

Avril pov

As I walked off staged after another awesome concert, I went back stage and saw all my fans chanting my name. I then high-fived them all but I was way to tired. As I walked back to my trailer I was going to sit down when I heard a knock echoing on the door. Then walked in Gerard Way my bestie."i saw your concert, you were great" "omg thanks" we hugged but when we pulled apart it was awkward.

"Hey Avril you want to go to Starbucks?" He soon asked after he pulled away. "sure" I answered back eager to leave. we walked out of the trailer and towards my car.we both got in I turned up the radio and something about summer was playing and I started the car.then turned out the of the parking lot,towards the nearest Starbucks.

We pulled into the parking lot and some john legend song started to play." your eyes look so pretty"

"Ooooookkkkkkkkk"

We hugged and then his face was so close to mine and then they touched, I felt the tingels and when we broke away I said

"So Starbucks"

"Yeah yeah"

We soon got out of the car and walked into Starbucks.

Gerard's pov:

After that kiss with Avril, I felt something.....different. I didn't want to dwell on the kiss because, after all I do have a wonderful wife and daughter. We got out of the car and walked into Starbucks. As soon as we approached the line, my eyes quickly turned to see my friends Vic and Kellin sitting together holding hands at a near by table. I approached them wondering why they were holding hands. "Uh, hi guys!" I said breaking an awkward silence. "Oh! H-hi Gerard!" Kellin quickly answered a little nervous with a worried look on his face. "So....what's going on here?" I asked interested to hear an answer. "Uh, n-nothing!" Vic answers before Kellin could answer. "Really? Because it looks like you two are on a date. And don't you have a wife, and daughter, Kellin?" I asked still confused. "Whhhhaaaattt?? Who needs her!?" Kellin said looking at his phone. "I think we should......maybe.....tell him." Vic whispered into Kellin's ear. "Yeah, you need to tell me what's going on!" I asked. "Uh, okay." Answered Kellin. "Well, you see. Kellin and I are......are.......dating" Vic responded a little nervous. Soon Kellin started blushing, and Vic placed a light kiss onto Kellin's check. "Just don't tell anyone! Please!" Kellin asked frantically. "Hmmm....why should I not tell? I think your wife deserves to know." I answered. "Because, we all saw what happened with you and Avril in that car." Added Vic. "Okay. As long as you don't mention what happened with Avril and I." I answered back.

Avril pov

I waited at the table for Gerard while Gerardwas talking I his friends that looked gay.'he is so cute' said a inner voice.why was I think this I was married I mean come on. he finally sat down " so coffee"he said

"Yeah I want a double chocolate chip" we well know Gerard will gets a huge coffee because he loves coffee.when he came back he had my coffee and a huge coffee,like normal I am so surprised there was no paparazzi!

"So back to the car?"

"Yeah cool"

When we got in the car Gerard was driving he was ting to go to the hotel room so that we could watch a movie.still kinda awkward!

When we got there we ran upstairs so that no one would see us.we got into the room and jumped in bed with the tv to the movie.then a second later we hear people outside and a card being swiped then who do we seen coming in chad and Linsey making out arm and arm coming in the room.

Gerard's pov:

I was shocked to see MY wife with Avril's husband....making out! I can't believe this!

"Lindsey!" I screamed in shock and disgust.

"Gerard?!" Lindsey replied with a worried tone

"Yeah! It's me Gerard! What the hell do you think you're doing!" I screamed back still in utter shock about what she was doing with Chad.

"Honey, it's not what it looked likes!" Lindsey pleaded.

"Really? Because it looks like you were making out!" i was in tear and I ran though the door just as frank walked in.just as he walked though the door he tripped on the carpet and spilled coffee all over me."what the fuck frank!!!!" "why are u even here!!!!"

"Well I was coming I give u coffee but now fuck u!"

"Guys I have to go I need to sleep this is all to much for one night"Avril pipped up.she ran though the door I god knows where great everything is so fucked up!