Chapter 8:Strip Clubs and Lesbian Bankers

written by planetaryway-

   "The Horny Sexual Rainbow" strip club was at its peak of business. Horny gays stripped while the asexual pimp, Brandon Rogers, collected cash and screamed things along the lines of, "He's probably out there right now getting his hole stretched to the size of a shower drain!"

Everything was going well, people were doing their thing and people pleased one another. The strippers were doing their thing but all of a sudden two odd men in ski masks, one covered in black paint, another wearing an alien shirt, ran into the club screaming things along the lines of, "give me all the fucking money!"

"Josh, that's rude. Excuse me can you please leave?"

The whole place stopped, looked at the dudes -who weren't very intimidating, his voice sounded like a child- then continued to strip and throw money around like it was nothing.

"Goddamn it! I want the money! This is a fucking gay strip club, robbing it should not be this hard!"

"Hard like my diiicckk!" Dallon Weekes  shouted from the pole and his boyfriend, Gabe Saporta, shouted how he knows all about that.

Meanwhile, in the other room, Pimp Rogers was calling the bank making sure his money was secure.

"Hello, Ms. San Roman and Ms. Gunn. It's Pimp Rogers. I'm here to check on my money and make sure it's secure."

"H-hello! Ah-fuck!-Lynn!" Moaning was heard on the other line coming from his accountant, Alexa San Roman and Lynn Gunn.

"Two weird dudes fighting are fighting and trying to rob my strip club!" Pimp Rogers was extremely upset right now.

"I'm not going to give you handjobs anymore, Tyler, if you don't shut up and rob this club!" Can be heard from the other room.

In a matter of one hour Tyler and Josh were still fucking fighting and Lynn and Alexa entered the room.

"PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS IN THE GODDAMN AIR AND FREEZE..." Lynn Gunn, the accountant, and her sexy hot gf, Alexa who is also an accountant, ran into the club holding up guns.

For some reason jalex was there making out, as usual, but broke apart long enough for Alex to scream, "Yo, you two aren't police officers and having guns is illegal!!"

"BUT WE ALL HAVE-" Tyler was screaming as he started twitching.

"NO TYJO STOP!" Josh screamed back

"-GÜÑŠ FØR HAŃDŠ OH!" By now Tyler started climbing random stuff and screaming.

"Woah! Aren't you two the couple on pornhub.com who do all that kinky shit?" Lynn dropped the gun pointing towards Joshler.

"At least we don't put milk in our ass,, cough Ryden cough!" Joshler screamed back in unison.

"Hey! That was only twenty time!" Ryan screamed back crossing his arms over his chest.

All of a sudden "Mad Sounds" by the Arctic Monkeys started playing at the club for some odd reason. Brendon remembered when this song played at their prom and that's when he knew Ryan was the one. They were slow dancing and the colorful lights showed on their faces creating a peaceful vibe. When he knew Ryan was the one he shouted, "THIS IS THE SONG PEOPLE FUCK TO!" Brendon knew he was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.