Chapter 3:Making out with your husbands friend,in front of your husband

Avril POV
I was in the room with my so called "husband" and Gerard's wife. it was so awkward the silence was filling up the room, and I couldn't take it anymore. " so bitch you think you can make out with my husband and get away with it"
"Avril it was no-"
"shut it chad I'm not through with you "
"Look Avril I mean I know what I did was wrong but come on everyone knows you have a HUGE crush on Gerard, so leaving us alone all the time and then thingssss.... happened"
I reached over to slap her, that bitch!, But my god she was pretty......no no I am not lesbian..... but then my hand so close to touching her face and then I realized maybe I am ......
My hand came into contact with her face but not as a hard slap but as a soft cupping of her check, it was so soft, then our eyes meet it felt like years as if we were having a silent conversation but no words came out , but how could they when our lips were connected together, our lips moving in sync and it felt like we were all alone ...... even though my husband was watching eyes wide and mouth open, but I didn't care this is who I really was, think about it now all the signs were there the connections with guys ,had sparkles but with girls, there were fireworks.