Chapter 4:The true chad

Chad POV
I ran out of the room I couldn't believe it Avril was about to scold me because of being with Lindsay and she goes and makes out with her RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
........Ok so I really wasn't into Lindsay that way the kiss, it was just because of the mood, true she was nice and all but i had a secret of my own......I too was gay, Avril was great and stuff but I was really with her for her ex........ I mean come on he was so hot !
So I faked it with Avril and now , I am really close with Deryck but that sudden outburst of Avril it was shocking I couldn't do anything but stare with my mouth wide open, then my legs started working again and I ran.... to the only place I knew I could run to ..... Deryck's place.
I stood at the door for a minute until I could get the courage to knock..... I mean what would I say ? Hi I'm here because my wife is making out with my friend who's husband also made out with my wife and then he ran off with his gay friend.
He open the door with a towel around his waist, his hair tasseled and water droplets glistening on his chest, my god he made me feel butterflies down there......
"Hi"
"Hi can I come in?"
"Of course u can my door is always open sweet heart" Deryck said in his supper gay, but super sexy voice.
"My god chad do you need a cold shower, you seem a little heavy down there"
I stood there like an idiot, cause you know shy dumb ass gay guy here
He took my hand and guided me up the stirs to the bathroom
"Come on we can take one together, and don't worry the shower is already steamy from my shower"