Chapter 2: Choking on pizza, or the pizza delivery boy, same thing, right?

(Written by @thiswaygerardway)

Frank's POV:
Oh god, oh fucking god I just spilt coffee all over Gerard when he just got cheated on. So I did what my thoughts told me to without thinking.

Gerard was running down the hall(not the six), but before I knew what was going on I started running towards him. "Gerard! Wait, I need to tell you something!"

Gerard stopped dead in his tracks turning around with the look of anger and disgust spread across his face with tears running down his cheeks.

"What do you want?" Gerard asked bitterly. "Come to my room, my friend Alex is there but I think you need some comforting." I replied trying not to the scare him.

Gerard followed me as i lead him towards my room. I opened the door and pulled him into a warm hug letting him cry into my shoulder. The sound of the doorbell rang and a dirty blond hair wearing extremely tight jeans walked to the door, who I'm guessing was Alex. "Hey, Alex, right?" A skunk haired boy wearing the tightest black skinny jeans known to man who was also wearing a Pizza Hut uniform and holding a pizza box said giving a smirk as he scanned Alex's body.

"Yeah, that's me. How much will that be and what's your name?" Alex smirked pulling out his money. "Jack. And $10.00..." they continued talking while I attempted to calm the shaking man in my arms.

"Look, Gerard, I know Lindsey cheated on you but if she did your love was not worth her." I said in a sympathetic voice. "Is...Your friend and the pizza guy making out?" Gerard asked rubbing his red eyes in confusion. I looked over to see Alex and Jack sucking face, both the boys' jeans getting tighter by the second. "Oh, uh, just ignore them." I muttered looking back over to Gee.

I continued to comfort the boy before we were interrupted by moaning. "Alex! You've got to be kidding me, stop having sex with the pizza guy. I'm trying to comfort Gerard!" I screamed in absolute annoyance. "I was planning on eating pizza, possibly choking on it. Turns out I'm going to end up choking on something else, tonight." Alex said trying to stabilize his voice from shaking as Jack was kissing his neck.

"Goddamn it, Gerard, lets go." I added pulling in the older boy's hand.