Distant and in pain

Distant and In Pain.

(I don't remember everything said in this episode so don't judge if I miss a few things)

~Vallory's P.O.V.~

We were running away. Correction, we were walking/limping away from the prison. We have been for the past 3 hours. We were on a railroad track, we veered off onto a road. Rick and Carl start arguing but I ignore them, it wasn't hard, I was limping a good 5 feet behind them. I don't know why I even came with them, I don't belong to their group. If it wasn't for me then Hershal would still be alive. I lead The Governor to them, I should have known. Then a sudden thought pushed it's way into my mind.

"Where's my dad?" I rasped, no one heard me. "Where is Daryl?!" I almost shrieked.

Rick and Carl turned towards me, Carls face was emotionless, Rick gave me a sympathetic look.

"I don't want your fucking sympathy." I growled and sped up a little until I was ahead of them.

I saw a house, I didn't care if anything was there or not. I karate kicked the door open and walked inside, I could hear Rick whisper/shouting at me but I didn't care. I started banging the walls and swearing, doing anything that might attract any walkers in the house.

"Watch your mouth." Rick said, walking inside. Carl was leaning against the doorframe, smirking. I knew if I wouldn't have done that then he would have.

I rolled my eyes and stalked upstairs. I don't know why I was acting like this, just the thought of losing more people and that it was my fault made me super angry. I saw a room that was filled with video games and comics, every boys (and my) dream. But I was to enraged to check it out. I found a what seemed to be girls bedroom, it was filled with posters and cd's. The closet was full, which was good since I've been wearing this same outfit for about two weeks. I pulled out a really ironic t-shirt that was black and covered in blue zombies and across the top in white letters it said 'Asking Alexandria', one of my old favorite bands.

"I wonder if any of them are still alive." I mumbled to no one in particular.

I threw on the t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans, the girl had a few unusual things in her room, then I realized what they were. People normally don't do this anymore because it's a lot more dangerous now without bandages and stuff. It's a lot easier for it to get infected. In her drawers I found blades, lighters, and knives. The girl use to cut, and burn herself. I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes but I wiped them away. I took her knives and lighters, seeing they could be useful. I also took some more of her clothes and undergarments and put them into my bag, I needed them more than she did anyways. I heard something fall in the boys room and I guessed Carl found it. I left the girls room and saw him walking back down the stairs with a cord in his hand. I followed him, he tied the door shut with it. Rick pushed the couch into the door just in case.

"It's fine, I used a strong knot (sorry forgot the name ugh). Shane taught me. Remember him?" Carl tested, his eyes narrowed.

"Carl!" I snapped, knowing he was pushing past touchy territory. But they ignored.

"I think about him every second." Rick replied quietly, and I smacked Carls shoulder.

That night, Rick slept on the couch and Carl slept on cushions on the floor. I slept in a chair, behind Carl, to afraid to be on my own. I tossed and turned for a couple hours, but I never got to sleep. Sometime after the sun came up, two loan walkers started banging on the front door. Carl and I shot up at the same time, I had my hand on the pistol I found, and so did he. We made eye contact, and he nodded. We both got up and walked out of the back door and went around to the front. The two walkers didn't notice us.

"I get one, you get the other." Carl whispered, I nodded. He raised his gun but I stopped him.

"Shooting them here will attract every walker in the area. We got to lead them away, then kill 'em quietly." I whispered.

We started clapping and throwing rocks at them to get their attention, and they started following us.

"You make sure they keep following us and I will make sure none get us from the front." Carl says, turning towards the way we were walking.

"Okay, come on guys fresh meat here! C'mon keep up you lil' bastards." I cooed, like I was talking to a pet. I was clapping and slapping my knees, trying to keep their attention.

We were walking for a while, up the street, around a corner, behind a house.

"'kay, here's far enough." Carl said, pulling out his gun. But one was approaching him from behind.

"Carl!" I called, but the second I turned both of the walkers we were leading lunged at me, pinning me to the ground and knocking the wind out of me.

Carl was busy fighting off his own walker, considering it was really big, and I couldn't reach for my katana or my gun because I was holding back the walkers with both of my arms. I was swearing like crazy as they were closing in on my face, they were heavier than they looked. I moved my arm quick enough to grab my gun, but the walker fell on top of me and was trying to bite me.

"FUCK!" I shrieked, pulling my gun up and shooting it just before it's teeth connected with my skin. I shot the other one as it started sucking on my arm, I breathed a sigh of relief that it had no teeth.

Carl had shot the two other walkers that were attracted to the noise, after he shot the one attacking him. It was only then did the pain of yesterday hit me like a hurricane. My stab wound started throbbing and I started having trouble breathing. I saw my shirt was soaked in walker blood, right above my open wound. I started swearing repeatedly before I passed out.